|Print Conductor prints documents in batch mode. You can automate printing large numbers of files, including Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word DOC, Microsoft Excel XLS, Autodesk AutoCAD DWG, Microsoft PowerPoint PPT, images, photos, texts, HTML files, etc.|
Feb 16, 2014 16:38:25|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- DocuFreezer 1.5 DocuFreezer is the software for batch converting different document types. DocuFreezer document conversion algorithms including but not limited to: Microsoft Word to PDF, Word to JPG, PDF to JPG, PDF to TIFF, Excel to PDF, JPG to PDF, HTML to PDF.
- 2JPEG 8.3 2JPEG is professional software for converting image files and PDF documents to the JPG image format. 2JPEG provides full control over the output image size, JPG file compression ratio and destination folder path from the command line interface.
|Show all author software|
Print Conductor is a simple batch printing utility. If you regularly have to open and print a large number of files, this elegant tool can be a real timesaver. Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Create a list of files to be printed. All sorts of formats are supported: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Autodesk AutoCAD, HTML, etc.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: local printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets, and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
batch, print, document, documents, pdf, doc, xls, vsd, cad, dxf, dwg, batch print, printing, batch printing, automate, automation, batch file printing, batch document printing, batch pdf printing
Pentium 4, 256 MB RAM, Windows 8 supported
Print Conductor 4.0 is compatible with commercial Microsoft Office and with a free OpenOffice kit. It means that to automate printing your documents you will be able to do so with the help of Print Conductor and OpenOffice for free!
| Free Download PrintConductor 4.0 from print-conductor.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PDF to DWG Converter (Server License) 2.0 VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter can be used to batch convert PDF files to DWG or DXF files, it is a stand-alone program that needn't of AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat products. It will
- 2Printer 5.2 2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible
|Find all software similar on PrintConductor 4.0|
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
- Microsoft Readies New Document Printing Specification Due to debut as part of Longhorn, Microsoft's 'Metro' will allow users to share, print and archive documents with greater fidelity, the Redmond software company says.
|Find all news similar on PrintConductor 4.0|