|It is one of the oldest games of spatial strategy in the world presented in a 9 paws, 3D version with simple rules and countless strategic options. You play against the computer or on a LAN. You can rollback a move or save a game for replay.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:35|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- 3D Reversi Unlimited 1.0 A cute design 3D for Reversi: a two century old reflection game with very simple rules. The game offers so many strategic possibilities, that you could spend the rest of your life to master it. Enjoy shaking your brain!
- 3D Pinball Unlimited 1.0 3D Pinball Unlimited machine looks and reacts like a real bar machine. You get four tables with great graphic works, full sound effects, music and decor, each table with its own rules. Fantastic ballistics. Very challenging for all levels of players.
|Show all author software|
The Mill is one of the oldest spatial strategy games in the world since traces were found in Egypt 1400 years B.C. This new 9 paws 3D version, designed by TLK Games, is the commonest presentation of the game nowadays and the most interesting too due to its countless strategic options. Hazard plays no role in a victory, only the capacity of the player to display its paws. It is a two players game. The opponent can be the computer at various difficulty levels, or another player, local or on a LAN. You can create a game and invite another player or join yourself into an opened game on the network. You can rollback the ongoing game or save a game to reload it later for replay. This game is superbly designed in 3D, with precious textures for the best comfort of playing and learning. It offers many sound and graphic options to create a pleasant gaming atmosphere. Beginners will like the intuitive interface, with an online Help menu always accessible at a touch of the mouse, the capacity of setting the level of the adversary while playing against the computer. To play this game, you will need Windows 9x on a Pentium® at 400Mhz, or an equivalent, equipped with a 3D accelerated card compatible DirectX 8 or better and 8 Mo of video memory minimum. Easy install and uninstall procedure. This game will grow as the skills of the players do, since TLK Games guarantees, for the registered version of this game, a life long guarantee for updates.
download, 3D, The, Mill, board, replay, logics, tactics, strategy, elo, rating, multiplayer, tlk, games, network, Internet
Pentium 550, 128 MB, 3D Graphic Card, Sound Card, DirectX
| Freeware alternatives 3D The Mill Unlimited 1.0|
| Free Download 3D The Mill Unlimited 1.0 from tlkgames.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- 3D Backgammon Unlimited 1.0 A combination of luck and strategy game, the Backgammon is played under hundreds of variants since the high antiquity. 3D version, ergonomic intuitive interface, multiplayer game
|Find all software similar on 3D The Mill Unlimited 1.0|
- Multiplayer Games Coming to Cell Phones As millions buy increasingly powerful cell phones, many companies are racing to develop video games to take advantage of the newfound portability.
- A Look at Some M-Rated and AO-Rated Games "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" is now the only console game to be rated "AO," or adults ages 18 and older only, by the Entertainment Software Rating Board. Known for its carjackings and other violent acts, the game was re-rated from "M" to "AO" this week
|Find all news similar on 3D The Mill Unlimited 1.0|