3D Backgammon Unlimited 1.0
( View screenshot )
|A combination of luck and strategy game, the Backgammon is played under hundreds of variants since the high antiquity. 3D version, ergonomic intuitive interface, multiplayer game local or on a LAN. Rollback moves or game.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:35|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- 3D The Mill Unlimited 1.0 It is one of the oldest games of spatial strategy in the world presented in a 9 paws, 3D version with simple rules and countless strategic options. You play against the computer or on a LAN. You can rollback a move or save a game for replay.
- 3D Reversi Unlimited 1.0 A cute design 3D for Reversi: a two century old reflection game with very simple rules. The game offers so many strategic possibilities, that you could spend the rest of your life to master it. Enjoy shaking your brain!
|Show all author software|
The Backgammon, an immensely popular game for two players, is a clever combination of luck and strategy game that can be played under hundreds of codified variants some of them dating from the high Egyptian antiquity or even earlier like the beautiful Royal game of Ur. The board consists of 24 numbered isosceles triangles of alternative colors grouped by six into four quadrants. The players face each other and each side presents a home board and a outer board of six points each. A cross side bar separates Home from Out board and is used as a kind of jail to store the captured checkers. Each player possesses 15 checkers. The roll of a pair of dice determines how many steps forward a player can move his/her checkers from the Home board position to the Out board and bear them back home. The first player to bear off all of his checkers wins the match.
This game is superbly designed in 3D, with precious textures for the best comfort of playing and learning. It offers many sound and graphic options to create a pleasant gaming atmosphere. Beginners will like the intuitive interface, with an online Help menu always accessible at a touch of the mouse, the capacity of setting the level of the adversary while playing against the computer. The opponent can be the computer at various Elo levels, or another player, local or on a LAN. You can create a game and invite another player or join yourself into an opened game on the network. You can rollback the ongoing game or save it to reload later for replay. To play this game, you will need Windows 9x or better on a 500Mhz processor, or an equivalent, equipped with a 3D accelerated card compatible DirectX 8 or better and 8 Mo of video memory. It is very easy to install and uninstall the game. This game will grow as the skills of the players do, since TLK Games guarantees, for the registered version of this game, a life long guarantee for updates.
download, 3d, backgammon, jacquet, board, replay, logics, tactics, strategy, rating, multiplayer, tlk, games, network, Internet, lan
Pentium 550, 128 MB, 3D Graphic Card, Sound Card, DirectX 8, DirectX 9
| Freeware alternatives 3D Backgammon Unlimited 1.0|
| Free Download 3D Backgammon Unlimited 1.0 from tlkgames.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- 3D Chinese Checkers Unlimited 1.0 A fine 3D Chinese checkers to challenge the computer locally at various levels or other players on network like Internet. International or British checker board and rules. Various
|Find all software similar on 3D Backgammon Unlimited 1.0|
- Multiplayer Games Coming to Cell Phones As millions buy increasingly powerful cell phones, many companies are racing to develop video games to take advantage of the newfound portability.
- A Look at Some M-Rated and AO-Rated Games "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" is now the only console game to be rated "AO," or adults ages 18 and older only, by the Entertainment Software Rating Board. Known for its carjackings and other violent acts, the game was re-rated from "M" to "AO" this week
|Find all news similar on 3D Backgammon Unlimited 1.0|