Master Hammond B3 VSTi 2.2.1 ( View screenshot )
|Master Hammond B3 is a Virtual Hammond VST plug-in with a rich and authentic sound based on the legendary B3 organ.|
More author software:
- Virtual Room Emulator VST 1.4 Virtual Room Emulator is a VST reverb plug-in for native PC platforms. Used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment. It simulates the reverberation of a sound in a rectangular type room.
- Syntheway Magnus Choir VSTi 1.6 Magnus Choir is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural, synthetic and hybrid choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Includes a variety of vocal textures and sustained vowels in multiple dynamics.
|Show all author software|
Master Hammond B3 is a Virtual Hammond VST plug-in with a rich and authentic sound based on the legendary B3 organ. The result is a warm and powerful sound over the entire range of the keyboard. The MHB3 is capable of all the variations one expects from this type of organ, and is suitable for any flavor of music, be it Rock, Jazz, Blues, Gospel, etc.
The B3 Selector features the following modes:
- B3 Standard
- Fast Bright
- Slow Bright
- Fast Dark
- Slow Dark
- Full Bright
- 4 B3 Blues types
- Jazz B3 (Slow)
- B3 High Slow/Fast
- B3 Low Slow
- Slow Overdrive (Distortion)
- Authentic sound based on an intelligent VSTi engine and Sample Playback, which provides virtually unlimited dynamic expression for your performances.
- Modeled on mastered samples (normalized and noise-reduced). Based on PCM recordings of a Hammond B3 organ with full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz.
- The size has been significantly reduced. Great quality and reasonable small size: 13.7 MB (uncompressed).
- Familiar, easy-to-use graphic user interface.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Leslie Rotary Speaker Cabinet emulation is included in some presets with embedded effect.
- Portamento/Glide control: affects pitch transitions. A gliding effect that allows a sound to change pitch at a gradual rate, rather than abruptly, when a new key is pressed or MIDI note sent.
- Reverb built-in: free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of organ and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#
( Syntheway MHB3 )
vst, vsti, virtual, instrument, organ, Laurens, Hammond, B3, C3, synth, synthesizer, Leslie, rotary, speaker, cabinet, Daniel Laiseca, blues, jazz, gospel, rock, Syntheway, MIDI, drawbars, keyboard, vibrato, overdrive, chorus
VST 2.xx Host: FL Studio, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, Nuendo, Acid Pro. CPU 500 MHz - RAM: 128MB
- Added: Jazz B3 (Slow), B3 High Slow/Fast and B3 Low Slow Slow Overdrive (Distortion) modes. -Some GUI modifications - Bug Fixed
| Freeware alternatives Master Hammond B3 VSTi 2.2.1|
| Free Download Master Hammond B3 VSTi 2.2.1 from download.syntheway.net|