|Use Abacus SE to count lines in any MS Word document. Abacus will count gross lines, lines as a number of characters per line, words, or pages. It will then record the line counts in a log file for invoicing.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:58|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Odyssey 1.14 Let Odyssey search your computer for any file or for words/phrases that are in any file on your computer. Search using AND, NOT, and OR boolean operators. Perform either case sensitive or insensitive searches. Search any or all file types.
- Envelope Printer 7.0 Use Envelope Printer to print addresses and return addresses on any size envelope. Print in landscape or portrait mode, using any of your system's fonts, and print in color. Envelope Printer keeps a database of addresses and return addresses.
|Show all author software|
Use Abacus SE to count lines and more in any MS Word document. Abacus will count gross lines, lines as a number of characters per line, words, or pages. It will then record the line counts in a log file which Abacus can use to create an invoice. The program offers many counting options, including headers and footers; characters that are bold, italicized, underlined, or shifted; footnotes and endnotes; and textboxes. It will count lines in a single document or in a group of documents, such as (but not limited to) an entire directory.
Abacus can also count documents prepared by other word processing programs, such as WordPerfect, as long as the documents can be opened and read in MS Word, and the user has MS Word (versions 97-2003) installed on his/her computer.
This is a trial version of Abacus SE which you may use as long as you like. However it does contain a few limitations, such as "nag" messages in your log file, and registration reminder screens. You can purchase Abacus for only $30 (single user license), and we have a site license schedule available for large groups who need multiple licenses.
Word, MS, transcription, count, words, medical, pages, Office, invoice, type, line, MT, log, words, characters
| Find last version of Abacus SE|
| Freeware alternatives Abacus SE 1.1|
| Free Download Abacus SE 1.1 from theabacus.biz|
Similar software shotlights:
- The Abacus 3.0 Use Abacus to count lines in any MS Word document. Abacus will count gross lines, lines as a number of characters per line, or lines of highlighted text. It will then record the
- PractiCount Toolbar Professional for MS Office 1.1 PractiCount Toolbar is a text count software for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with comprehensive reporting functions. It is intended for translators, transcriptionists and writers
|Find all software similar on Abacus SE 1.1|
- Life Without MS Office Isn't So Tough Opinion: More and more companies are considering alternatives such as StarOffice, OpenOffice and WordPerfectand forcing Microsoft to earn its premium pricing.
- Brazil tribe prove words count When it comes to counting, a remote Amazonian tribespeople have been found to be lost for words. Researchers discovered the Piraha tribe of Brazil, with a population of 200, have no words beyond one, two and many.
|Find all news similar on Abacus SE 1.1|