SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool 3.5 SwisSQL- SQL Server to Oracle Edition is an Automated Migration tool to convert Microsoft SQL Server Transact SQL stored procedures to Oracle PL/SQL equivalent code. It automates more than 80% of the code conversion with very minimal manual effort
SwisSQL - Data Migration Tool 6.0 SwisSQL offers a complete Data Migration Tool that helps the migration of database structures and data across leading databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, SAP DB, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
Description: SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Edition is an automated migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Oracle PL/ SQL code into equivalent IBM DB2 SQL. It automates more than 80% of the Oracle PL/SQL code conversion into IBM DB2 with very minimal manual intervention. SwisSQL migration tool removes the time consuming, tedious and error prone manual effort involved in typical migration projects and provides great productivity benefit with high quality output and short turnaround time.
* Migration of Oracle PL/ SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into TransactSQL
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL In-Built Functions, Datatypes, and SQL Queries
* Support for conversion of all Transaction features.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL cursor variables, attributes & implicit cursors into Transact SQL.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL labels, conditional, control and record statements.
* Support for conversion of Sub Procedures and Sub Functions defined in declaration section of PL/SQL Block.
* Generation of formatted, readable DB2 SQL code with good comments.
* Support for Native Dynamic SQL Statements(NDS) conversion.
* A user friendly Graphical user interface with support for:
o One click conversion of PL/ SQL into DB2 SQL.
o Fetching PL/ SQL model from database directly and converting. Also supports conversion of source files from local directory.
o Project driven organization of converted code to ease maintenance.
Database Duel: Oracle 10g vs. IBM's DB2 As companies come to rely more heavily on databases, major vendors are duking it out to outsell each other. In one corner is IBM's (NYSE: IBM) DB2, a database management system that allows companies to build on-demand business applications. DB2 includes s