|GiFFY is a free utility that can convert .bmp files to .gif format and vice-versa. With just a few clicks, GiFFY can create transparent, non-transparent, interlaced, and non-interlaced GIFs. One reason you'd use GiFFY is that it can fix .gif files.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Enigma Encryptor Pro 1.0 What really makes this encryption effective is that like the real life machine, the wheels rotate either to the left or right after each character. So the relationship between each character shifts constantly.
- Money Maker for Visual Basic 1.01 Why not earn money from Visual Basic ? Full Source code! You may even improve it, by making it pay more money to you! Try it! This slots machine is designed to pay as much money as you want.
|Show all author software|
GiFFY is a free utility that can convert .bmp files to .gif format and vice-versa. With just a few clicks, GiFFY can create transparent, non-transparent, interlaced, and non-interlaced GIFs. One reason you'd use GiFFY is that it can fix .gif files which some Internet browsers (particularly some versions of Netscape) can't read in Java applets.
To create menu associations with .gif and .bmp files run Setup.bat. After you do so, you may just Right-Click any .bmp or .gif file and choose what you want to do with it.
(Hint: you may select several files using 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard.)
if you choose 'GiFFY. Convert to Transparent GIF' color of bottom-leftmost pixel of the bitmap image will be used as transparent color. To set your own transparent color choose 'Open with GiFFY' and save your GIF manually.
GiFFY supports both Graphical and Command line interface.
Using Command line:
GiFFY [ /a | /t | /ay | /ty ] source [target]
/a - normal mode
/t - if target file is .gif it is saved with default transparent color.
/ay and /ty - are the same switches, but when you use them GiFFY will not ask for your approval to overwrite the target file.
GiFFY mypic.gif - starts GiFFY with mypic.gif loaded.
GiFFY /a mypic.bmp - converts mypic.bmp to mypic.gif
GiFFY /t mypic.bmp - converts mypic.bmp to mypic.gif using default transparent color.
GiFFY /a mypic.bmp smallpic.gif - converts mypic.bmp to smallpic.gif
GiFFY /a bad.gif good.gif - converts bad.gif to good.gif
GiFFY determines GIF/BMP type by file's extension.
When using long filenames with spaces you should quote the file name, like: "my picture.gif"
How Conversion Works:
GiFFY does not make any changes to the original files.
If the target file name exists dialog box will appear asking you to rewrite the file.
This software is based, in part, on the work of Anders Melander.
bmp to gif, gif maker, transperent gif, image convertor, free gif, gify, transparent gif, bmp2gif, giffy, java applet gif, gif editor, gif creator, free gif convertor, transparency, not animated gif, gif convertor, gif size reducer, iamge convertor
| Free Download Giffy Image Convertor 2.3 from emu8086.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Image Editor 1.0 Image Editor is an affordable software to edit images and apply various types of filters. It does the work of most high-priced image editing software. Image Editor is an affordable
- EximiousSoft GIF Creator 5.81 EximiousSoft GIF Creator is a powerful GIF design tool, provides more than 40+ effects to build cool animations or impressive banners within short times, and provides painted tools
|Find all software similar on Giffy Image Convertor 2.3|
- Sun Set To Launch Java Studio Creator Sun Microsystems (Nasdaq: SUNW) is about to launch its Java Studio Creator tool, priced at US$99. The software, which was code-named "Project Rave," will be announced officially on Monday, June 28th, at the JavaOne conference in San Francisco, Califor
- Java Creator Weighs in On Open - Source Debate As Java industry leaders prepare to debate at JavaOne 2004 whether Java's stewardship might be better in the open-source community than with Sun Microsystems, the technology's creator James Gosling weighed in on why he thinks open-sourcing Java remains a
|Find all news similar on Giffy Image Convertor 2.3|