|Paessler URL Recorder helps to find out the URLs and POSTDATA strings that a user sends to a web server while surfing a sequence of URLs.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:33|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- IPCheck Server Monitor 184.108.40.2063 Reliable network and website monitoring. Sensor types include PING, PORT, HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP Advanced, HTTP Transaction, DNS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, SNMP, as well as various native Windows system sensors and native SQL sensors for MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle.
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 220.127.116.113 An easy to use Windows solution that monitors and classifies bandwidth and network usage. The software supports SNMP, packet sniffing and netflow to generate live readings and trend data to optimize the efficiency of your network components.
|Show all author software|
Paessler URL Recorder helps to find out the URLs and POSTDATA strings that a user sends to a web server while surfing a sequence of URLs. It works like a standard web browser, whereby you enter a URL at the top of the application then click "Go". You can then use the mouse to surf through the sequence you want to record. While you are accessing one page after the other, the URL and - if you submit a POST request - the POSTDATA, are stored in the list at the bottom of the window. Once you have finished recording your URLs or POSTDATA you can save the list of URLs to CSV and HTML, copy the list to the clipboard and copy individual URLs or POSTDATA to the clipboard.
Internet Explorer, IE, URL, Recorder, Browser, Extensions, Paessler Site Inspector, analysis, HTML, Web Authoring, Browser Tool, web, webpage
| Free Download Paessler URL Recorder 1.0 from download2.paessler.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Paessler Site Inspector 18.104.22.1684 Paessler Site Inspector is a web browser that combines the two most frequently used browser engines; Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Gecko into one program. Its advanced analysis
- Back Link Tracker Tool 22.214.171.124 Reciprocal link checking tool can help website owners to find out who is linking to their site. Back link status checking tool is used to find website links, java script links
|Find all software similar on Paessler URL Recorder 1.0|
- Nokia funding Minimo browser project, anonymous sources say According to a CNET story published last week, Nokia underwrote the Minimo project, an effort to create a standards-compliant browser for embedded use by shrinking Mozilla. The worldwide mobile phone leader currently uses the commercial Opera browser in .
- Google Browses By Name, Not URL Continuing its efforts to keep surfers from using rival search sites, Google this week added a feature to its toolbar that lets users traverse the Web by typing in words, not URLs.
|Find all news similar on Paessler URL Recorder 1.0|