|Click with middle mouse button, type the name of the file you need and get it less than in a second. Super fast indexing, super fast search. Get your files as fast as you think about them. Perform standard operations. View file attributes.VERY FAST.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:33|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Flash Terminal 2.8 With Flash Terminal you can chat and exchange files via modem (including v.90, ISDN, ADSL) simultaneously without Internet! You can exchange up to 255 files at once with unlimited transfer resuming.
- Speaking Notepad 5.2 Hello! I'm Speaking Notepad! I am powerful and handy analog of Microsoft Notepad. I'll read your TXT, DOC, HTML and RTF documents aloud with SAPI4 and SAPI5-compliant high quality voices, record them into WAV or MP3. I'm sure, we'll become friends!
|Show all author software|
What do you do when you want to open a file or run a program you need? In most cases, you start on your journey through numerous folders and subfolders or wander about countless items in Start menu. Do you remember such situations when you have even forgotten what you need while searching for the necessary file in the thorny tree of your file system? People all over the world spend horrific amount of time in "folder plays". It is our common problem. However, why should we think about such things as file placement while sitting in front of a powerful instrument like modern computer? . Fancy another picture. Suppose you want to open some document. Of course, you know its name or some part of name. You click with middle mouse button or double-press CTRL key and quickly type the name of the file you need. You do not ever guess about where this file could be. It is up to computer to figure it out. Less than in a second you get exactly the very thing you need. Maybe there are thousands of files with similar names but you always see exactly what you need. It sounds like science fiction. However, this is reality. The name of this reality is SunGlance.
The core parts of SunGlance are powerful file indexing engine and heuristic module based on fuzzy logic. Unlike other similar solutions, SunGlance indexes average hard disk in several minutes. It needs to index your hard disk only once. After that, SunGlance monitors and reflects all changes in your file system instantly. File indexing engine also works with removable media like USB-drives, CD and DVD disks, etc. The search itself commonly takes less then one second even on large hard disk. The main task of heuristic module is to select the most appropriate files and take them at the top of results' list. SunGlance calculates the overall relevance of each result depending on string relevance, date and time of last access, usage frequency of exact this file and files of such type and a lot of secondary parameters.
access files, search files, explorer, disk index, CD / DVD / USB - drives instant search, indexing, file manager, find files, windows extension, searching tool, index
32MB RAM, Pentium 2 266 MHz, 2 MB Hard Disk
file indexing, fast file search
| Freeware alternatives SunGlance 1.0|
| Free Download SunGlance 1.0 from QwertyStudios.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- VistaGlance 1.1 Find document or run program you want within several seconds since you firstly think of it. Super fast indexing, super fast search by file names, attributes and tags. Apply smart
|Find all software similar on SunGlance 1.0|
- Onaro Manager Software Heads Off SAN Troubles To stop storage network problems before they occur, Onaro is introducing its predictive change management software to simplify administration and manage the growth of SANs.
- Microsoft Demos Hard-Drive Searching Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) showed off its new search engine, which seeks information on hard drives as well as on the Internet, in a meeting with analysts and press at its Redmond, Washington, headquarters on Thursday.
|Find all news similar on SunGlance 1.0|