|DAL Flute is a hybrid flute VST emulator combining multi-samples of real flutes with a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine. Offers control over several parameters allowing you to sculpt new and interesting sounds.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:42|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Virtual Room Emulator VST 1.4 Virtual Room Emulator is a VST reverb plug-in for native PC platforms. Used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment. It simulates the reverberation of a sound in a rectangular type room.
- Syntheway Magnus Choir VSTi 1.6 Magnus Choir is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural, synthetic and hybrid choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Includes a variety of vocal textures and sustained vowels in multiple dynamics.
|Show all author software|
DAL Flute is a hybrid flute emulator combining multi-samples of real flutes with a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine. Offers control over several parameters allowing you to sculpt new and interesting sounds.
- Hybrid Synthesis that combines sample-playback engine with native DSP processing.
- Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities.
- Flute Selector: Normal, Bright and Pan Flute and Shakuhachi modes.
- 32 presets redesigned in a wide range of styles ( 8 for each mode: Normal, Bright, Pan and Shakuhachi Japanese end-blown flute) .
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller
DAL Flute Sections:
1 LFO -Low Frequency oscillator- with 6 waveforms (Sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse & S&H) + Speed, Pulse Width , Depth.
1 LFO -Low Frequency oscillator- with 5 waveforms (Sine, saw, ramp, triangle & pulse) + Speed, Pulse Width , Depth.
Filter Envelope: ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) and Control the amount of the Filter Envelope Generator (Knob setting the Gain of the envelope)
Amplifier Envelope: ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
Moog Filter Section:
Cutoff Frequency: Controls the Filter's Cutoff Frequency.
Resonance: Emphasizes the Cutoff Frequency.
Glide / Pitch Section:
Variable note glide speed.
Mono and Retrigger switch: Possibility of turn the synth into Mono Mode and Retrigger switch.
X-Y axis Glide/Pitch: Drag and Drop option for Glide/Pitch effect, by clicking-and-dragging a point in an X-Y axis.
Signal's Harmonic Spectrum (Freq. analyser).
MIDI Channel selector : 1 to 16Output Control: Emphasis and Volume knobs.
Web link button to " register full version" in demo, and web-link to website in registered version.
( Syntheway DALF )
VST, VSTi, flute, virtual, flautist, audio, digital, music, woodwind, instrument, pan, pipe, panpipes, software, FL Studio, Cubase, bamboo, pandean, aerophone, reedless, wind, bottle, edge-blown, japanese, shakuhachi, MIDI, free
VST Host like FL Studio, Cubase, Music Maker, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar, Finale -RAM 128MB 500MHz
Added the Shakuhachi, a Japanese end-blown flute - Some changes in the graphical interface - Minor adjustments in default settings.
| Freeware alternatives DAL Flute VSTi 2.1|
| Free Download DAL Flute VSTi 2.1 from download.syntheway.net|