LingvoSoft Dictionary English Chinese Traditional for Pocket PC 2.7.15
( View screenshot )
This LingvoSoft Dictionary English Chinese Traditional for Pocket PC with 400.000 words, built to operate on mobile devices running the Pocket PC platform, is a full-featured dictionary that is always ready to go when you are.
Description: This LingvoSoft Dictionary English Chinese Traditional for Pocket PC with 400.000 words, built to operate on mobile devices running the Pocket PC platform, is a full-featured dictionary that is always ready to go when you are. It delivers instant word translation and back translation and presents an easy-to-use user interface and convenient search options.
With the latest additions, this application's user interface presents superior high-resolution (640x480) VGA support. Among other improvements are VGA support for the keyboard and the dictionary itself, and screen rotation for more effortless reading and navigating.
With the help of LingvoSoft English Chinese Traditional Dictionary, your handheld turns into a portable translation tool. You no longer have to carry heavy paper dictionaries - instead, you save time and gain mobility and, ultimately, you can do more.
Main features include:
* Screen rotation and high resolution 640x480 VGA display support
* Updated keyboard which also supports VGA display
* Special keyboard allows for Pinyin character input; dictionary search using Pinyin is also supported
* Quick search from the input line: just start typing and words beginning with those letters will appear
* Entries are complete with part of speech information and transcription
* Easy back translation for proof of correct understanding
* Word Grabber function: while working with another application, highlight the word and use the grabbing tool to automatically translate it.
* Dictionary, keyboard, and fonts components are installed independently of each other, allowing you easier management of multiple dictionary applications
Chinese Pirates Hawk Potter Translations Though it's missing some paragraphs and gets a couple of facts wrong, an unauthorized Chinese version of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was on sale Sunday in Beijing, just two weeks after the book appeared in English and almost three months ahea