|SecureBlackbox is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud security support to your Windows or Linux application. This is VCL edition (for Delphi, C++Builder, FreePascal).|
Oct 15, 2012 13:08:55|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- SecureBlackbox .NET 9.0 SecureBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML security, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud, WebDAV, Office security support to your .NET, Silverlight, Mono or .NET CF application.
- SFTPBlackbox VCL 9.0 SFTPBlackbox (VCL) is a comprehensive collection of native components that add client-side and server-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your Delphi / C++Builder applications. SFTPBlackbox includes complete SSH protocol support.
|Show all author software|
SecureBlackbox VCL is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
1. SFTPBlackbox - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSHBlackbox - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL) and create own FTP servers.
4. OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDFBlackbox - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
7. SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
8. HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression or build your own server.
9. MIMEBlackbox - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
13. CloudBlackbox - securely store data in cloud storages
14. OfficeBlackbox - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
15. WebDAVBlackbox - access remote documents.
Delphi, C++Builder, SFTP, SSL, TLS, FTPS, HTTPS, SSH, MIME, S/MIME, PGP, PDF, ZIP, EDI, AS2, AS3, Cloud, Office, XMLDSig, XMLEnc, secure, protocol, component
Windows XP or later, Linux 2.4 or later, MacOS X 10.6 or later, iOS 4 or later
* Data timestamping without signing
* Key derivation functions
* More secure algorithms in secure (SSH-based and TLS-based) protocols
* BCrypt hash calculation
* Elliptic Curve algorithms in OpenPGP
* CNG support on Vista and later
* Delphi XE3 and C++Builder XE3 support
| Freeware alternatives SecureBlackbox VCL 10.0|
| Free Download SecureBlackbox VCL 10.0 from eldos.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- SecureBlackbox for Java 10.0 SecureBlackbox for Java is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML security, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud, WebDAV, Office
|Find all software similar on SecureBlackbox VCL 10.0|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.
|Find all news similar on SecureBlackbox VCL 10.0|