Advanced PDF Generator gives you an opportunity to create PDF documents with your applications written on Delphi or C++ Builder in a most simple and easiest way. You can generate PDF files without any knowledge of PDF format using our PDF Generator.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:54
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Description: Advanced PDF Generator Component Suite gives you an opportunity to create PDF documents with your applications written on Delphi or C++ Builder in a most simple and easiest way. There is no need to know PDF specification - you can generate PDF files without any knowledge of PDF format using our Advanced PDF Generator. It allows you to break tables into several parts automatically to fit the pages, supports embedded tables, gives you the opportunity to add JPG pictures and much more!
- Easy-to-use component API gives you the easiest way to create PDF documents;
- Automatic dividing tables into several parts to fit on pages;
- Full support of embedded tables;
- Adding JPG, BMP pictures to PDF documents;
- Adding EMF or WMF files to PDF in vector format;
- Adding any other pictures that can be loaded in the TGraphic component;
- Generating PDF documents with internal and external links;
- Unicode characters full support;
- Two encryption methods support - 40 bit and 128 bit;
- Defining the document properties: author, keywords, producer, subject, title.
Gnostice PDFtoolkit VCL 22.214.171.124 Gnostice PDFtoolkit is a powerful component set for Borland® Delphi™ and Borland® C++Builder™ to manage, manipulate, enhance, view and print PDF documents and process PDF
Gnostice eDocEngine VCL 126.96.36.199 eDocEngine is a document creation component suite for Delphi and C++Builder. It can create content in nearly 20 word, spreadsheet, text, web, and image formats. It can also export
Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.