Advanced Localizer is an indispensable component suite for adding multilingual support to your Delphi applications. Applications that use Advanced Localizer can switch languages with one command at run-time, without reloading.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:54
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Description: Advanced Localizer is an indispensable Delphi component suite for adding multilingual support to your Delphi applications. Using the powerful component editors of this suite you can easily and quickly localize the properties of components within each form, generate a language template file containing the current values of language-specific component properties, manage localization files, and specify which components and properties are to be localized. Applications that use Advanced Localizer can switch languages with one command at run-time, without reloading. Also, this suite provides the ability to write component descendants that can work with user-defined language files.
- Quick localization of the language-specific component properties within each form;
- Easy management of localization files;
- Switch languages during run-time with a single comand, and without reloading;
- Ability to write component descendants that can work with user-defined language files;
- High productivity even on slow computers;
- Detailed help system and demo application to help you quickly master the product;
- Powerful component and property editors that allow you to localize your project without writing a single line of code.
Balmsoft Polyglot 1.7 Balmsoft Polyglot contains components for localization your Delphi application. It contains IDE extension for generation files with localizable items and components for applying
Sisulizer 3.0.340 Visual software localization tool for .NET WPF/XAML, C/C++, C#, C++Builder, Delphi, Java & Visual Basic apps. Localize HTML, HTML Help, WebHelp, po/pot/mo, rc, ResX, XLIFF, XML
Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
Intel program to certify server components Intel, in a move that makes them more like a full-fledged server maker, announced a program Monday to certify that its "building block" components work with hardware add-ons and software packages from other companies.