AutoSaveXL is an add-in for MS Excel that saves the files you are working with automatically on specified time intervals. AutoSaveXL doesn't ask questions and creates several backup copies (with optional compression and password protection).
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:15
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Solid File System 4.5 Solid File System is an implementation of a file system that uses one file on the media (such as hard drive or CD-ROM) for storing the data. It supports journalling, multiple streams per file, unlimited storage file size, encryption and compression.
Description: If you ever experienced MS Excel crash, you know that data recovery is a time-consuming and hard to do thing. Timely saving of the document that you work on is very important. Unfortunately Excel's built-in autosave feature is very limited and mostly useless.
EldoS AutoSaveXL was designed to replace built-in module and provide extra features such as saving the document without asking extra questions, keeping the specified number of revisions for each document, easy recovery of any document revision.
Currently EldoS AutoSaveXL offers the following features:
(1) Possibility to specify how many backup copies of the file is kept;
(2) An option to save the file over it's current version (backup previous version of course) or to create a copy of the file marked with time of save operation;
(3) A handy dialog to restore the necessary version of the file;
(4) Separate configuration for every file or default settings;
(5) optional ZIP compression and password protection of backup copies.
With AutoSaveXL recovering an old edition of the file will not be a nightmare anymore. And, the last but not the least, you will be able to review and compare different revisions of the file at the same time by easily opening then in two windows of MS Excel.
Acritum One-click BackUp for WinRAR 3.00.b21 One-click BackUp is a powerful but easy-to-use file backup manager for WinRAR. The main features are: complete automation, high compression ratio, AES 128-bit encryption, remote