|DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules: PCB Layout with high-speed autorouter and 3D viewer/STEP export, Schematic Capture, Component and Pattern Editors that allow you to design custom component libraries.|
May 31, 2017 21:02:08|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- DG Work 1.0 Draw schematic and simple PCB in one and two layers. Good abilities for changing component parameters. Printing any layer or components only.
- ObjBase 1.1 Graphical unit for Delphi. Include drawing procedures and components. Best for creating interface in games and media programs.
|Show all author software|
DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules: PCB Layout with shape-based autorouter, high-speed/differential signal routing tools, and 3D PCB Preview/Export, Schematic Capture, and Component/Pattern Editors that allow you to design custom component/footprint libraries. Besides being very simple to learn, this software provides wide engineering capabilities with intuitive user interface. Schematic capture works with hierarchical and multi-sheet schematics. Instant converting to PCB, renewing a circuit board from schematic, and comparing them keeps an entire PCB project in sync on all design stages. DipTrace provides manual and automatic placement tools and is capable of routing single- and multilayer circuit boards (including PCBs with jumper wires) with a full control over the layer stackup. The software also supports external autorouters. Smart manual routing tools allow the users to finalize complex high-density designs with differential pairs and high-speed data buses and get a working prototype on time. An accurate shape-based copper pour system with different possible fill types, thermals, and priority levels is available. Electrical Rule Check (ERC), Design Rule Check (DRC and Real-Time DRC), and Net Connectivity Check ensure the error-free working environment. ERC checks connections in the schematic by pin type, short circuit, etc. DRC verifies sizes and clearances between the objects on the circuit board, differential pair phase tolerances, and length-matching rules according to custom constraints. Net Connectivity checks if all nets are properly connected. DipTrace is highly flexible and allows for exchanging schematics, layouts, and libraries with other EDA and CAD packages. DipTrace Schematic Capture and PCB Layout also support popular netlist formats and SPICE. Output formats: DXF, Gerber, ODB++, Gerber X2, IPC-D-356A, N/C Drill, and G-code. Standard libraries include 140.000+ components and 7,500 3D models.
pcb, ecad, eda, pcb layout, electronics, schematic capture, pcb software, pcb design software, differential pairs, gerber, odb++
Pentium III, 1Gb RAM, 1.5 Gb HDD, Win All
- Trace length matching tools and DRC rules
- Layer Stackup table
- Improved Phase Tune tool
- New hotkeys, UI polishing, and speed optimizations
- 11,000+ new parts
- 7500+ STEP models for 3D Preview
| Find last version of DipTrace Free|
| Free Download DipTrace Free 3.1 from diptrace.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- DipTrace 3.1 DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules: PCB Layout with high-speed autorouter and 3D viewer/STEP export, Schematic Capture, Component
- Rimu PCB 1.07 Rimu PCB is an easy to use, cost effective electronic printed circuit board (PCB) layout application. Features: Export Gerber RS274X and Excellon NC drill. Import ASCII netlist
|Find all software similar on DipTrace Free 3.1|
- DAC: IBM, Intel Intro EDA Mobile Workstation Pilot At the Design Automation Conference today, IBM and Intel Corp. announced an EDA-aimed collaboration for a new Linux-based mobile workstation pilot combining ThinkPad notebooks and Centrino mobile technology with Cadence Design Systems software.
- Spy Software Code Had Design Flaw The spy software at the center of an Israeli economic espionage scandal quietly harvested stolen business documents and e-mails from victims' computers and secretly transmitted them to a computer in London, where police arrested a key suspect.
|Find all news similar on DipTrace Free 3.1|