|DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules: PCB Layout with high-speed autorouter and 3D viewer/export, Schematic Capture, Component and Pattern Editors that allow you to design your own component libraries.|
Mar 17, 2016 20:08:46|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- DG Work 1.0 Draw schematic and simple PCB in one and two layers. Good abilities for changing component parameters. Printing any layer or components only.
- ObjBase 1.1 Graphical unit for Delphi. Include drawing procedures and components. Best for creating interface in games and media programs.
|Show all author software|
DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application consisting of 4 modules: PCB Layout with shape-based autorouter, differential pairs and 3D PCB Preview / STEP Export, Schematic Capture, Component and Pattern Editors that allow you to design your own component libraries. Besides being simple to learn, this software provides wide engineering capabilities with intuitive user interface. For instance, schematic can be converted to PCB with one click. Advanced manual placement and auto-placement features allow to get acceptable placement in several minutes. The board designer can instantly renew PCB from an updated version of schematic and keep all previous work without changes. PCB and Schematic can be compared on any design stage to ensure that they are identical. Hierarchical and multi-sheet schematics are supported. DipTrace has built-in powerful automatic router capable to route single- and multilayer circuit boards (including jumper wires, if required) and support of popular external autorouters. Smart manual routing tools allow users to finalize design and get results in a blink of an eye. Accurate shape-based copper pour system with different possible fill types, thermals and priority levels is available. Multiple verifications: Electrical Rule Check (ERC) checks connections in Schematic by different rules (pin type, short circuit, etc.), Design Rule Check (Real-Time DRC) and Net Connectivity Check verify design by clearance between layout objects and by connectivity of all nets not depending on how they are connected (with traces, thermals or copper shapes), which ensures board accuracy. DipTrace modules allow you to exchange schematics, layouts and libraries with other EDA and CAD packages. DipTrace Schematic Capture and PCB Layout also support popular netlist formats and Spice. Output formats are DXF, Gerber, N/C Drill, G-code and Pick & Place. Standard libraries include 120.000+ components.
pcb, ecad, eda, pcb layout, electronics, schematic capture, pcb software, pcb design software
PII, 256Mb, Win All
- Differential Pairs
- ODB++ export
- Gerber X2 export
- Configurable hotkeys
- UI polishing and speed optimization
- 15000+ new parts
- 5000+ STEP models for 3D
| Find last version of DipTrace Free|
| Free Download DipTrace Free 3.0 from diptrace.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- DipTrace 3.0 DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules: PCB Layout with high-speed autorouter and 3D viewer/export, Schematic Capture, Component and
- AutoTRAX EDA 1.3.80 AutoTRAX EDA is a powerful integrated Electronic Design Suite for Electronic Engineers. It has all the features you expect and need to rapidly and easily take your design from
|Find all software similar on DipTrace Free 3.0|
- DAC: IBM, Intel Intro EDA Mobile Workstation Pilot At the Design Automation Conference today, IBM and Intel Corp. announced an EDA-aimed collaboration for a new Linux-based mobile workstation pilot combining ThinkPad notebooks and Centrino mobile technology with Cadence Design Systems software.
- Spy Software Code Had Design Flaw The spy software at the center of an Israeli economic espionage scandal quietly harvested stolen business documents and e-mails from victims' computers and secretly transmitted them to a computer in London, where police arrested a key suspect.
|Find all news similar on DipTrace Free 3.0|