Description: OceanDive is a unique combination of a 3D marine life screensaver and a scuba diving exploration game.
Behold the amazing undersea world of the living ocean! OceanDive takes you on a journey through the eyes of a scuba-diver, showing you stunning sub-marine vistas, shoals of fish, undersea caves, the coral reef, and much more!
Buy OceanDive and get a new set of amazing underwater scenes AND a free undersea exploration game! Always wanted to know what is just around that canyon corner, or just beyond the edge of your visibility? The exploration game gives YOU the freedom to find out!
Enjoy the sights of the world beneath the waves that is OceanDive, and you don't even need to bring your scuba gear!
* Beautifully realized, living, breathing 3D environment
* Amazing animated creatures, dozens of species, including shark, tortoise, octopus and clownfish
* Photorealistic seascape, with awesome surface special effects (on high-end video cards)
* Seek out ancient ruins, a sunken vessel, coral reef, and underwater canyons and grottos
* Tens of thousands of square feet of stunning ocean floor to explore
* Fun for all the family, suitable for all age ranges
Runoff May Harm Marine Life in Mexico Agricultural runoff is triggering massive algae blooms that could harm marine life in the Gulf of California, one of Mexico's most important fishing regions, according to a study published Thursday.