Excel Server integrates MS Excel and MS SQL Server into a network-based Enterprise Information Platform, on which business processes can be implemented and deployed easily in a business-oriented and "DIY" manner. It is also an EAI product.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
BC Excel Server 2005 Standard Edition v4.1 Excel Server 2005 (Standard Edition) is an integral information platform built on Excel, MS SQL Server, and Windows OS. It is an easy tool of MS Excel networked and EAI.
Description: Excel Server integrates MS Excel and MS SQL Server into a network-based Enterprise Information Platform, on which business processes can be implemented and deployed easily in a business-oriented and "DIY" manner.
Its highly scalable architecture makes it suitable for both SMEs and huge companies.
- No professional IT knowledge is required for using Excel Server to build the information system for your own business.
- Smartly leverages the friendly and efficient MS Excel user interface, and the powerful data management capability of MS SQL Server.
- Users define business logic, design data report templates, and process business data all in MS Excel, which lowers the learning curve and the maintenance costs of the whole system.
- The business data and logic is centrally stored and managed in MS SQL Server.
- Powerful workflow support, which makes Excel Server a perfect EAI platform. Each work item on the workflow chain is data-driven, and closely integrated into the overall business process. The real-time progress of the workflow processing can be traced and monitored at any time.
- All data sources can be inter-connected and referenced within and across the organization boundary, securing the data integrity for the whole enterprise.
- The "data fetcher" and "data writer" make data cross-referencing an easy task, and minimize the data redundancy and maintenance cost.
- Flexible and carefully designed authorization and authentication make business process run in a highly secure environment, and adaptable to future organization structural changes.
- Can process business logic and data directly on the Web, making the organization's business extensible to every place where an Internet connection is available.
- Supports cluster-based deployment and centralized system administration.
BC Excel Server 2008 Enterprise-Complete 8.7 " Everyone can be a MIS software engineer "----The Excel Server is the MIS developed platform as well as the using platform which is base on the Excel and database. Thousands of
Sun planning to release its first Rock processor servers by 2008 Sun is planning to release its first servers based on the future high-end Rock processors by 2008. The Rock processor, along with the lower-end Niagara will employ a design called chip multithreading to let a chip run several tasks simultaneously. Rock ..
Sun aims 'Rock' servers for 2008 SAN FRANCISCO--Sun Microsystems plans to release servers based on its future high-end "Rock" processors by 2008, signaling the company's long-term commitment to the embattled Sparc family.