|provides a front-end function for your application. It lets you generate query reports in HTML from your database and design your own report page, so you can easily build an interactive application or website and better communicate your trade.|
Mar 4, 2013 13:55:53|
|Languages||English, German, French|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
|Author||Mohamed Aly Abbas||
click for full size
More author software:
- DC Form Translator 3.71 Form Translator gives you multi-language functionality. It works by taking your original form and translating the code into several languages. That means you only need to write one program, rather than recoding and redesigning with every version.
- DC Data Manger 3.71 navigate and manipulate your database records any way you want. This program is essentially a beefed-up version of Binding Recordset, Forget about coding the hard way - with Data Manger, you can add, save, delete, or edit data using only simple codes
|Show all author software|
Dynamic Report is a breakthrough programming application that provides a front-end function for your application. It is the only program that lets you generate query reports in HTML from your database and design your own report page. With Dynamic Report, you can easily build an interactive application or website and better communicate your trade. Using Dynamic Report is as easy as using WYSIWIG software. You don't have to weave pages of code to control the design - simply enter your preferences in the program's form fields, and Dynamic Report will generate the code for you. This way, all you have to worry about is maintaining your database in the backend. Dynamic Report gives you full control over your report's design, from the title text to the object captions. Add in graphics such as your company logo, a background image, or page and table borders. You even have the option to show the grouping data, group navigator, and data summaries. Dynamic Report recognizes major Eastern languages, so your users can view their results in their native language. There's no need to code in special characters, either - the program automatically adjusts the orientation and alignment to accommodate foreign type. You can easily integrate Dynamic Report into your project coding software. It works with all COM-based applications including Visual Basic, Visual basic C++, Delphi, and Borland C++. Even a fully customized report generator takes up only a few lines of code, unlike other add-ons which you have to code in at every page. You do not need to be an advanced programmer in order to install and fully use Dynamic Report. Its setup program automatically registers the Dc_DynamicReport10.dll file on your system. To integrate it into your project, simply select 'add reference' from the project menu. Click the 'browse' button to locate all of these DLL 1- DC_DynamicReport10.dll 2- adodb.dll which by default all of them are located in c:\windows\system32.
html report, dynamic report, automated report, database reporting
Dot Net Framework
support all COM-Based Languages such as Visual Basic , Visual c++ , Delphi , Borland C++
Support windows XP & Vista
| Freeware alternatives DC Dynamic Report 3.71|
| Free Download DC Dynamic Report 3.71 from mygoldensoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Reportizer 22.214.171.124 Reportizer is a band oriented database reporting tool. It allows easy creating, modifying, and printing database reports from different types of databases connected by ADO, BDE, or
- Ariacom Business Reports 2.1 Easy-to-use database reporting and multi-dimensional analysis tool with dynamic SQL generation Ariacom Business Reports is a database reporting and multi-dimensional analysis tool
|Find all software similar on DC Dynamic Report 3.71|
- Project Brings Javadoc to Dynamic Database JDocs, a new online community site from Javalobby, takes Java documentation in static HTML format and delivers it to developers via a dynamic database, where they can contribute notes and share information.
- Report: IBM tightens hold on databases IBM tightened its grip on the RDBMS (relational database management system) market just a little more in 2003, largely on the strength of versions of DB2 that run on its iSeries midrange servers and zSeries mainframes, according to a report released by ..
|Find all news similar on DC Dynamic Report 3.71|