|Altsoft FTMaster is the Microsoft .NET Framework based engine for editing, designing, creating and converting fonts. It also generates font preview and have a tool for automatic font renaming in the specified folder.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:29|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
Altsoft FTMaster (Font Type Master) is an application for font designing, editing and converting. It is completely based on Altsoft FTMBase .NET API which provides a comprehensive set of classes and methods dealing with a variety of modern font formats.
* Viewing and editing various font data.
It is possible to view and change font information presented in four basic categories: encodings, glyphs, names and metrics.
* Converting between font formats.
Fonts can be easily converted with the minimal loss of information by means of FTM saving capabilities.
* Editing graphical representation of font glyphs.
FTM provides convenient and versatile glyph editing tools. Adding and deleting outlines, transforming curves or contours, cutting lines, changing components can be used in order to edit glyph appearance.
* Generating instances of Multiple Master fonts.
Any PS Type1 or CFF Type2 font instance can be generated with the specified parameters from a given Multiple Master font.
* Extracting fonts from PDF files.
You may view fonts embedded into PDF files or save to a local file, if their embedding rights allow it.
* Generating AFM (Adobe Font Metrics) files.
FTMaster can generate Adobe Font Metrics file for any opened font.
* Creating new font files.
FTMaster allows you to create new fonts of any supported format.
* Generating font preview.
FTMaster allows you to create a preview in various image formats such as JPG, GIF, PNG and many others.
Font Renamer tool is natively embedded into the product and allows batch renaming fonts to the me
The following font formats are supported by FTMaster:
Multiple Master fonts
CID, OTF, convert, MultipleMaster, preview, Font, outline, TTF, Type2, edit, OpenType, FTMaster, Type42, glyph, TrueType, Type1, Fonts, Altsoft
Fixed problem with installing produced OpenType font to Windows
| Freeware alternatives FTMaster 1.4.2|
| Free Download FTMaster 1.4.2 from alt-soft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Typograf font manager 5.2.1 With Typograf, users can manage TrueType, OpenType, and PostScript Type 1 fonts on an individual PC or network PC. Typograf allows users to display all meta data for a font file
- CrossFont 7.2 CrossFont converts TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Macintosh and PC platforms. Converts Type 1 to OpenType. Features: Zip archive support, font preview, drag and drop
|Find all software similar on FTMaster 1.4.2|