DOC Regenerator 2.11 DOC Regenerator allows recovering Microsoft Word documents even in the most desperate situations. It supports all versions of FAT and NTFS and regenerates documents even from lost, deleted partitions and reformatted disks.
XLS Regenerator 2.12 XLS Regenerator allows recovering Microsoft Excel documents even in the most desperate situations. It supports all versions of FAT and NTFS and regenerates documents even from lost, deleted partitions and reformatted disks.
Description: Hard disk drive is an integral part of every computer. It stores all your information. One of the most prevalent defects of hard drives is bad sectors on a disk surface. Bad sectors are a part of the disk surface which contains not readable, but frequently necessary information. As a result of bad sectors you may have difficulties to read and copy data from your disk, your operating system becomes unstable and finally your computer may unable to boot altogether. When a hard drive is damaged with bad sectors, the disk not only becomes unfit for use, but also you risk losing information stored on it. The HDD Regenerator can repair damaged hard disks without affecting or changing existing data. As a result, previously unreadable and inaccessible information is restored.
- Fast hard drive problems detection
- Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface
- Ability to repair physical bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface
- No data losses in any mode!
- Corrupted data recovery (making unreadable data readable)
- User friendly intuitive interface
- Drive statistics
- Starting process directly under Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Bootable regenerating flash, CD/DVD
Comparing to previous versions, the new 2011 code has been completely reworked. Here are some of improvements of the new version:
- Prescan mode (very useful for fast determination of bad sectors location, if a hard drive has a large number of bad sectors. Saves your time. Bad hard drives are scanned in this mode even faster than good drives!)
- Normal scan mode has faster scanning speed
- 4K sector size support
- Automatic process resume in any mode (except CD/DVD)
- Multiple hard drives better support
- Real-time hard drive state monitor (will be available soon, currently limited)
- Other enhancements (including temperature indicator, convenient range of sectors selection, bad SMART status indication, overheating indication, etc.)
Partition Bad Disk 3.4.1 Scan HDD, detect/ isolate bad sectors and create healthy partitions automatically and efficiently, or hide bad sectors at file system level to fix the bad sector problem . You can
Disk Repair Data Recovery by Unistal 10.x Hard disk repair, bad sector, logical bad sector repair tool, disk repair utility, free bad sector removal software, floppy disk repair software, hard disk utility, Track 0 Bad
Toshiba announces 60GB, 1.8-inch hard-disk drive Toshiba Corp. will begin mass-producing a 60GB, 1.8-inch hard-disk drive before the end of the year, it said Wednesday. Such drives are commonly used in digital music players and sub-notebook computers.
Hitachi to Boost Output of Small Hard-Disk Drives Hitachi Ltd. said on Tuesday it wouldsharply boost its output of 1-inch and 1.8-inch hard diskdrives (HDDs) this year to meet soaring demand created byportable music players and other mobile devices.