This program develops ear for music, it's aimed at training the user's ability to seize music using musical ear and perform it at once. This gives practical experience no textbook can give and can only be obtaining by performing music
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:18
English, German, Portuguese
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Musical Examiner for DOS 2006.06 This program tests your musical hearing. Your task is to hear and precisely guess intervals between two notes or guess chord types. Author is musician (guitar player and singer).
YGS Guitar Chords Help System 2011.07.03 This is guitar chord help system. 808 chord tabs, 37 chord types, 1122 chord letter-and-numeric names (for example Am) in this version. It is useful for beginners and advanced guitarist. Author is professional guitarist (since 1980).
Description: "Musical Examiner" develops ear fo music, it's aimed at training the user's ability to seize music using musical ear and perform it at once. This gives practical experience no textbook can give and can only be obtaining by performing music. 16 tracks of MIDI sequencer allows to study to create music, playing the mouse on the virtual MIDI keyboard.
"Musical Examiner" offers:
1. Examine your ear for music.
2. "Musical Examiner" examines (and trains) your musical memory.
3. Choice of tasks of two-note sequence on chromatic scale is very useful relative musical ear training exercise.
4. Suggested mode choice introduces main natural modes. Being based on the mode sense practicing in these modes develops ear for music, that is the main solfeggio direction.
5. In mode tasks the knowledge of scale notes is supposed. Turning the extramode sounds off the selected mode helps to cope with the "Mode and Key" chapter and gives hints during task fulfillment.
6. Listening skill and ability to recognize the sounded note in specific mode are developed. This ability depends on how good the ear for music is developed and also on music memory that should keep stable mode sounds.
7. Knowledge and ability to hear melodic sound of all basic triad and seventh types chords are given at task selection.
8. "Musical Examiner" is provided for the possibility of a real solfeggio test as during the studying process the log file is created and it contains information on how often the user had used the program and how much time it had taken
9. Exercises results are kept in special log of marks for all kinds of tasks. According to this log a music teacher can evaluate pupil's progress.
10. Work time is automatically accounted in TimeLog.txt file
11. "Musical Examiner" is equipped with 16 channel MIDI sequencer
12. Additional options include metronome and tune oscillator for tuning musical instruments.
13. Help arranged as built-in step-by-step instructions.
Ear and Memory Training 126.96.36.199 The software is made up of two complementary functions, dictation and memory, which will make it possible to develop your attention, your aural skills and your musical memory. The
Ear Training Play It By Ear HN 2.04 A real computer game that teaches you to recognize music notes by ear. Easy to customize, Ear Training Play It By Ear HN lets you learn at your own pace. It requires no previous