|Fast text manipulation and data extraction. Fix websites, database data and electronic text with pattern match, convert DOS/Unix end of line characters, restrict changes to line/column ranges, add/remove lines/columns, sort, split and join files|
Oct 13, 2016 20:29:33|
|Languages||English, French, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ClipSize 2.6 Shows you how much memory the clipboard is using. This can be very useful when you are using a computer with limited memory or with memory-intensive applications such as image editing or desktop publishing.
- TextPipe Web Search and Replace 7.1.7 Fix your million page website FAST! with advanced multi-file, multi-folder search and replace, with multi-line exact matches, sounds-like and typographical error correction, pattern matching. Winner of SIA 2003 "Best Application" award.
|Show all author software|
Slam-dunk the most challenging code or website edit tasks with TextPipe - a powerful text-processing utility that combines more than 100 conversion, translation and filtering operations on multiple text or binary files. Update text using search and replace, which supports perl pattern matching, sounds-like matching, edit-distance matching and search/replace lists. Convert files from foreign computer systems between mainframe fixed-length formats and DOS, Macintosh and Unix line-feed formats. Filters can split or join files, add or remove lines or columns, remove blanks from the start or end of each line, remove blank lines, remove HTML tags, remove duplicate lines, add line numbers, sort, center or right justify text, word wrap, remap ANSI or Unicode characters, expand or contract tabs, remove backspaces, remove binary characters, pad or truncate or force lines to a predetermined width, generate word lists and much more. Restrict filters to operate in line or column ranges, CSV- or tab-delimited fields, lines that match or do not match a pattern, and search replacements (allowing replacement text to be capitalized etc). TextPipe can be fully automated via the command-line or scripted via a COM interface. Handles files even larger than 2 GB. Full audit logs keep track of the filter lists run, files modified and changes made. More than 100 example filter files are included along with a comprehensive online manual and tutorial. Winner of SIA "Best Application" award. "A text processing utility on steroids"-Win2000 Tips. "Considering the amount of brute work I saved using the TextPipe filtering and automation options, I must recognize that your software is not just a nice addition to a text editor but a daily use tool for any serious web developer. Thank you for the opportunity of using it."-Experimental Magazine
search, replace, search and replace, find and replace, text, convert, unix, end of line conversion, text conversion, convert text, unicode conversion
64MB RAM, 15MB free disk space
* Restored Ctrl+O short cut on File\Open.
* Fixed utf-8 mode not respected on Search/Replace List filters.
* Removed Buy Ribbon from registered version.
* Fixed Map filter display and click-to-edit not working.
| Find last version of TextPipe Standard|
| Freeware alternatives TextPipe Standard 10.0.2|
| Free Download TextPipe Standard 10.0.2 from datamystic.com|