Addressinator! 4.1 Addressinator! address book software is networkable Lockspam Free 3.0 "Lockspam Free 3.0" can filter the latest spam for users of IPNetStat 1.1.6 Graphical network statistics showing open TCP/IP ports and Enforcer 6.3 Enforcer provides security for systems that are accessible VIZeit 1.1 - Ihre Notizen für belibigen Tag eingeben
- einfach Notiz 9.95 POPUP BLOCKER 3.0 Tired with all those ads that fill your screen while you iCRM 1.0 Professional version makes it easy to navigate over and dig Telist 4.3 Telist is a database program that stores numbers of phone CalcuWage 2.61 CalcuWage is a small unobtrusive, fun program that Checklist 4.4 Checklist is a task management tool that helps you plan
Disables the keyboard, leaving the mouse active. An exit phrase must be entered before the keyboard is reactivated. Can be used to secure dedicated servers or kiosks, or to show a DVD/Skype to a small child without them destroying your computer!
May 29, 2013 15:26:46
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
ClipSize 2.6 Shows you how much memory the clipboard is using. This can be very useful when you are using a computer with limited memory or with memory-intensive applications such as image editing or desktop publishing.
TextPipe Web Search and Replace 7.1.7 Fix your million page website FAST! with advanced multi-file, multi-folder search and replace, with multi-line exact matches, sounds-like and typographical error correction, pattern matching. Winner of SIA 2003 "Best Application" award.
Description: Disables the keyboard, leaving the mouse active. An exit phrase must be entered before the keyboard is reactivated. Can be used to secure dedicated servers or kiosks, or to show a DVD to a small child without them destroying your computer! Use with Skype to prevent toddlers pressing keys during a call
Once KeyboardLocker is enabled, you can ONLY use the keyboard to type in the Exit Phrase. You can use the mouse to start your DVD movie playing.
You can also copy the short cut for KeyboardLocker into the StartUp folder so that your computer is automatically locked when it boots up!
KeyboardLocker can absolutely disable Control+Alt+Del (CAD) to prevent your photo kiosk from being hacked!
- to secure photo kiosks
- to secure dedicated servers (such as university print servers)
- to prevent both USB and PS/2 keyboard input on Internet and Photo kiosks
- to protect running processes when the keyboard is cleaned by janitors
- to stop keyboard input when desktop macros are running
- in a home user environment, e.g. to show a DVD to a small child without them destroying your computer.
There are several ways you can start KeyboardLocker:
Man Ordered to Disable Spyware Programs A federal judge has ordered a man known as the "Spam King" to disable so-called spyware programs that infiltrate people's computers, track their Internet use and flood them with pop-up advertising.