|DIVA - Database Immersive Visual Analysis: a viewer for databases physical structure that can show you any section of DB in different ways (2D, 2.5D, 3D). Using DIVA you can easily understand connections between tables.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:58|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
DIVA - Database Immersive Visual Analysis: a viewer for databases physical structure that can show you any section of DB in different ways (2D, 2.5D, 3D). Using DIVA users can easily understand connections between tables. It's compatible with: Oracle, MsSQL and MySQL. It can be used with other software for queries creation or with CASE systems. DIVA helps in: query building, DB structure analysis, DB showcase.
- When creating complex SQL queries, developers need to continuously look-up DB structure schemas to overview foreign-key dependencies, table & field names and field's properties. However, today's tools &
methods often poorly support all these micro-tasks. Often it's not possible to obtain a good drawing of a relation's scheme, or they are too big to navigate effectively. In that case, DIVA will give users a big performance boost, because developers can easily overview the whole field of relations in 3D mode, find needed relations in 2.5D mode, and comfortably explore tables & relations in 2D. This manner of
demonstration provides better memorization of the structure.
- Easy and quick understanding of every part of DB structure is needed when developers face problems in structure design of database. Using DIVA such analysis can be made quicker and easier. This is also
valuable when developers need to integrate one DB subsystem with another, and make a proper connections between tables in different subsystems.
- DIVA can be used as interactive illustration for database structure; this can be effectively used in meetings, presentations or brainstorms.
Also, the DIVA interface is quite playful and fun to work with, which turns boring work into fun and creative work.
database viewer, database, 3d, analysis, database physical structure, Oracle, MsSQL, MySQL, SQL, DDL, schema, desktop, virtual reality
Pentium Dual T2390 @ 1,86GHz; 512 MB RAM; Video - Mobile Intel 965 Express
Updated relation analyzer, "View deep tables in 2D" feature, fixed wrong default 2D diagram position, added toggle full screen (by Alt+Enter), added table amount counter.
| Freeware alternatives DIVA 1.1|
| Free Download DIVA 1.1 from diva.3dvrm.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- SQLWays 6.0 SQLWays converts DDL, schema, data, stored procedures, triggers, embedded SQL and database API as well as applications for Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, Sybase
|Find all software similar on DIVA 1.1|
- Sun's Looking Glass Provides 3D View Tired of seeing a prosaic, two-dimensional splashscreen every time you boot your system? Sun Microsystems recently released to developers early code for Project Looking Glass, a 3D desktop enhancement application Sun hopes will soon liven up a desktop ...
- Google Unveils Video Viewer Google launches a video viewer for watching and searching video stored in the company's servers.
|Find all news similar on DIVA 1.1|