Open PGP command line encryption. Automate encryption and digital signing from the command line - no user interaction required. Built-in scheduling, key management, batch automation, FTP and email, group encryption. Much less expensive than PGP.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix
Description: Automate the sending and receiving of PGP files without any user intervention. ArticSoft Open PGP Command Line supports unlimited users and keys (all for the same low price) and a simple to use GUI creates command line parameters and batch files for you. Built-in scheduling, key management, batch automation, FTP and email, group encryption and auditing provide a powerful tool that is not only less expensive but has more features than the competition.
Based on OpenPGP (PGP, GnuPGP, etc.) and PKI standards it provides complete integration with existing systems and ensures you are not locked into any proprietary and incompatible technology.
* Automatic PGP file encryption / decryption, digital signing and verification
* Secure file deletion - beyond US Government DOD standards
* Secure archives in .zip format
* Easy to use - simple GUI creates command line parameters and batch files for you plus built-in test window, script editor with line numbering
* Built-in FTP support - uploads and downloads files to and from servers, FTP rename, FTP delete and much more
* Built-in SMTP Email support - sends files securely by email, emails log files and error alerts
* Schedule events to occur at any date and time + repeat events
* Automatic file compression - encrypted files are smaller than originals
* Encrypt files for multiple users and groups
* Multiple commands can be executed at the same time
* Comprehensive auditing of every action to log file(s) and the screen
* Automatic secure logon for total unattended use
* In-built key generator (PKI and PGP keys) - no need to purchase keys
AutoKrypt 11.14 Encryption software designed for automation. Automatically encrypt and decrypt files and folders. Encryption methods include password based, secret key, public and private key
Crypto Anywhere - OpenPGP Edition 2.0 Free Secure Email. Standalone or integrated with Outlook. Can decrypt and encrypt messages to friends using PGP, OpenPGP, SecExMail and many more. Crypto Anywhere allows you to
Microsoft's Yukon Gets Encryption Protection Database administrators running SQL Server can look forward to a bit more free time and less worries about unauthorized access to sensitive data files, thanks to new database features announced by Microsoft Corp. at its TechEd 2004 conference on Tuesday .
PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.