SOKOFUN includes three SOKOBAN-style games: SOKOBLUE, SOKOLOR and SOKONEX. You have to master lots of levels by pushing boxes the right way.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36 Size 707 kb Licence Shareware Status Major Update Languages English, German OS Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista Homepage sokofun.de Author Felix Fontein
click for full size
Description: SOKOFUN pro is a compilation of 3 different Sokoban-style games:
1. Sokoban/Sokowahn/Sokoblue -
Classical Sokoban! You have to push all boxes/pyramids onto certain places!
2. Sokolor -
Tiles of the same colour need to be pushed together!
3. Sokonex -
Push all Connector-tiles together! Don't be disturbed by movable lasers, holes in the ground and broken plates.
What makes SOKOFUN pro special?
- low hardware-requirements (Pentium 100)
- easy to control
- works fine in all graphic-modes
- optimized mouse-control including a hint-mode (optional)
- unlimited UNDO and REDO
- new: solutions can be imported from clipboard (LURD-standard)
- solutions can be saved as MOVIES
- you can save solution-in-progress
- smooth movements
- a lot of options
- SOKOFUN can easily be extended by a number of levelsets
- SOKOFUN is now supporting seven languages (English, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Danish, Polish)
- level-size unlimited
- many additional game-elements
- you can compile your own levelsets *)
- easy level-import from older GAMES 4 BRAINS products *)
- ASCII-Import via clipboard *)
- new: levels can be imported easily from xsb-files *)
*) fullversion only! Short tags: sokoban, sokofun, shareware, windows, boxworld. boxxle, games System Requirements: Pentium 100, 3MB HD Change Info: new graphics, LURD import, xsb-import
Freeware alternatives Sokofun pro 2.01 Free Download Sokofun pro 2.01 from sokofun.de
Similar software shotlights: Space Docker Sokoban 1.0 Space Docker Sokoban is a remake of a classic logic game sokoban. This time you'll be playing a clever docker who is working hard at such places the Space Station, Underwater or
BoxWorld 1.14 BoxWorld is a puzzle game, where the player has to place boxes over special places in order to gain energy for teleport to the next level. If the player gets stuck by placing boxes
Find all software similar on Sokofun pro 2.01
Similar news: Atari, EA, VU Games Sue Games X Copy Three leading game publishers this week banded together in an attempt to halt the sale of a software application designed to enable game owners to easily make backup copies of their PC games. Game Expo-New 'Apprentice' video game hires Trump Already the king of the boardroom,Donald Trump could seize full control of the living room thanksto an upcoming video game based on his hit reality TV show,"The Apprentice." Find all news similar on Sokofun pro 2.01