Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording - do time stretching, pitch scaling, and/or sample rate conversion, as well as optionally recreate missing high-frequency components.
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:56
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Any Image 5.1 Any Image is a tool for converting between different image file formats. It's just as easy to convert a thousand files as a single file. Many file formats are supported. High-quality image processing options. Unique "Compress jpeg to size" feature.
StarStrider 2.8.7 StarStrider is a software planetarium that utilizes 3D-technology in order to show you not only the planets and satellites of our solar system, but also galaxies, nebulas, and hundreds of thousand of stars - in real-time 3D.
Description: Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording. You can:
- Do time stretching - Change the playback time of the recording without changing the pitch.
- Do pitch scaling - Change the pitch of the recording without changing the playback time. With optional formant correction.
- Do sample rate conversion - Change the sample rate without changing either the pitch or the playback time.
- Recreate missing high-frequency components - Optionally synthesize "overtones" into any empty upper frequency range (e.g. when 'upsampling' or when scaling down the pitch) using a proprietary high frequency extrapolation algorithm.
- Professional mastering functions such as automatic psycho-acoustically corrected and heuristics based volume normalization and high order professional noise-shaped (inverse F-weighted) dithering of the output.
- Extremely high precision algorithms used.
- Frequency analysis tool with an advanced note calculator helps you easily calculate pitch adjustments.
- Supports many common file formats.
- Handles audiophile quality audio formats - 24-bit 192-KHz, multi-channel audio is no problem! Internal sample precision is 64-bit floating point and up to 1000 audio channels can be handled!
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.