|An internal mail server to store all your company's messages, with Shared Folders, Personal Folders and automatic retrieving of internet's e-mail.
Other Gate-and-Way's modules: Backup, Fax, Internet, Voice, RAS. All them centrally managed.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Gate-and-Way 2.2 To be connected to the world has never been so easy and safe. The Gate-and-Way Control Panel guarantees one simple solution in the complex world of the Unified Messaging System: MAIL, FAX, INTERNET, VOICE, BACKUP, REMOTE ACCESS. Automatic and simple.
- Gate-and-Way Backup 2.2 Each day of the week will have its own online backup, automatically copying the data contained either in the Gate-and-Way server, or in the networked PCs.
Other Gate-and-Way's modules: Mail, Fax, Internet, Voice, RAS. All them centrally managed.
|Show all author software|
An internal mail server to store all your company's messages.
Powerful and integrated with shared folders and personal folders for internal use only.
Automatic download of mail from the Internet.
Other modules included on the Gate-and-Way Package are:
- FAX: Reliable and automatic, integrated with the e-mail. A unique environment where you can find all the information in the easiest and fastest way.
- INTERNET: Quiet navigation, with the safety of a powerful firewall, using only one account with your ISP for all the users on the LAN. Redundant connections in order to obviate to possible inefficiencies of the ISP without stopping working.
- VOICE: Automatic voice autoresponder. More personalized messages for more hour bands. It Can be turned on/off automatically or manually.
- BACKUP 7/7: Each day of the week will have its own online backup, automatically copying the data contained also in the network computers. You will never lose any data due to hard disk crashes either at the server side or at the client one.
- REMOTE ACCESS: Password protected remote connections to access the LAN and all the Gate-and-Way services. Imagine "being" at the office while at home, away on business or on vacation.
All the modules could be integrated in a unique environment and centrally managed.
Unified Messaging System, Client, Server, Mail, Fax, Internet, Voice, Backup, Remote Access, RAS, remote, lan, LAN, local, area, network, ethernet, Windows, Linux, Outlook, Express, Mutt, Pine, Fetchmail, Netscape, Navigator, Messenger, router, firewall
PIII, 128Mb RAM, 5Gb HD
Added support for Red Hat 9.0
Minor Changes to the Control Panel
Improved speed and reliability
New licensing method. You can purchase any no. of licenses you need obtaining your registered keys immediately by e-mail.
| Find last version of Gate-and-Way Mail|
| Freeware alternatives Gate-and-Way Mail 2.2|
| Free Download Gate-and-Way Mail 2.2 from gate-and-way.com|