|AspNetSpell provides international spellcheck for your ASP.Net web forms. It includes familiar features such as as-you-type & personal dictionaries. ASPNetSpell looks and behaves like MS Word's Spellchecker. Compatible with ASP.Net 2, 3, 3.5 & 4|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:47|
|Languages||English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ASP Spell Check 2.9 Spellchecker for ASP Textareas, WYSIWYGS and Forms. W3C compliant & broadly compatible. International dictionaries for: French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish Australian, Canadian, British and American English. Now ASP.Net, AJAX & Flash Compatible
|Show all author software|
ASPNetSpell is a Popular Spell Checking Component for Microsoft ASP.Net. It can be installed and integrated into most applications in a few minutes.
AspNetSpell is compatible with ASP.Net 2, 3, 2.5 & 4 (C# / VB.Net / J# / C++ .Net). It fully integrates visually with Visual Studio .Net 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2010
The code ASP Net Spell delivers is W3C HTML and XHTML compliant, and has a good degree of accessibility.
AspNetSpell behaves very similarly to MS Word's own spellchecker, making this software familiar to users. The software includes familiar features such as grammar checking and personal dictionarys and "As-You-Type" in context spell checking with "red wiggly underlines"
From your ToolBox, you can now drag and drop a spelling validation button into your Web Application forms with ease and precision. ASPNetSpell offers International spellchecking for any number of fields and any popular rich HTML control.
You can also replace any TextBox with a SpellTextBox with As-You-Type spelling suggestion in all major browsers.
Getting Started with ASPNetSpell
1. Download and unzip AspNetSpell to a convenient location on your hard disk. We suggest C:\ASPNetSpell\
2. Add the ASPNetSpell.dll to your Visual Studio toolbox. (help)
3. Copy the directory called AspNetSpell to the root folder of your website project. You do not need to add this to the application in Visual Studio. (help)
Using AspNetSpell.SpellButton for the First Time
Drag the SpellButton control from the toolbox onto your ASPX web form in design mode. You will see that it renders as a spell check button (if not read this).
asp net spell, aspnetspell, ASPNetSpell, ASP.net, asp.net, spell, speller, check, spellcheck, checker, spellchecker, c#, j#, vb.net, .net, asp, textbox, control, webcontrol, component, vb, visual basic, aps.net spell
ASP.Net 2, 3, 3.5 or 4
New:: ASP.Net,2,3 & 4 support with full Visual Studio 2003-2010 Integration. New: "Red underline" in-context spelling. Free:: Medical, Legal and Scientific Dictionaries.
| Freeware alternatives ASPNet Spell 126.96.36.199|
| Free Download ASPNet Spell 188.8.131.52 from aspnetspell.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- SharpSpell 2 Artificially Intelligent Spell Checker component for the .NET framework. Supports both ASP.NET and Windows.Forms within the same assembly. Includes English, German, French, Spanish
|Find all software similar on ASPNet Spell 184.108.40.206|