|PDF Viewer Component is a light weight ActiveX Control which enables your application to display and interact with PDF files. It is identical to Adobe Reader program and adds high speed viewing of PDF documents to your applications easily.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:13|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Edraw Organizational Chart 5.6 Edraw is a new organization chart drawing software, which creates organisation charts and business charts with minimum time loss for you. Support basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram and work flowchart.
- Edraw Flowchart Software 5.6 Edraw is a new flowchart software, which creates flowcharts and org charts with minimum time loss for you. Support basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram, work flowchart, programming flowchart and network diagrams.
|Show all author software|
PDF Viewer Component is a light weight ActiveX Control which enables your application to display and interact with PDF files. It is identical to Adobe Reader program and adds high speed viewing of PDF documents to your applications easily. Read-Only Support for PDF Viewer! It is a great solution for companies wishing to display read only PDF document to their employees while restricting save or save to the underlying data. The control is lightweight and flexible, and gives developers new possibilities for using PDF Reader in a custom solution.
PDF Viewer Component Features
Seamlessly use the Adobe Reader as the container to render the PDF files. 100% PDF format compatible.
HTTP/HTTPS Support. With the component it is easy to upload or download file between distant server and client via HTTP/FTP.
Show/Hide the Save Copy As button which is available in adobe tool bar.
Show/Hide the PDF Print button in adobe tool bar.
Show/Hide the scrollbar in PDF viewer.
Disable the right-click menu in adobe reader window.
Disable all the hot keys such as Save As, Print, Show/Hide Tool Bar and more.
The document control represents the PDF document and lets you open, close, save, print and
navigate the PDF document programmatically. Support all the interfaces of Adobe PDF Reader such as zoom, search and navigate.
A standard ActiveX control which can be called from different programming languages, including C/C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, ASP.NET etc.
Requires any edition of Adobe PDF Reader is included as part of the comprehensive PDF Viewer Component.
PDF VB, PDF Viewer .NET, PDF NET, PDF View, PDF Component, PDF ReadOnly, PDF, PDF Reader OCX, Adobe Reader OCX, PDF Viewing Component, PDF .NET, PDF Viewer ASP, PDF Viewer, PDF C#, PDF Viewer Component, PDF Reader, PDF OCX
Pentium 500; 64Mb RAM
Support HTTP/HTTPS and the website with the password.
2. You can set the Readonly mode for both Word and Excel.
3. You can play the slideshow in the same window without the web toolbars and the scrollbar.
4. Now it’s no problem to open the hyperlink in the office document.
| Freeware alternatives PDF Viewer Component 3.2|
| Free Download PDF Viewer Component 3.2 from ocxt.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- GOGO Picture Viewer ActiveX OCX (Twice Developer) 4.68 GOGO Picture Viewer ActiveX OCX help you to view and save images of different formats include Bmp,Gif,Jpg,Jpeg,Png,Tif,Tiff,multipaged Tiff.You can rotate,flip,zoom,resize,draw
- GOGO Picture Viewer ActiveX OCX (Site Wide) 4.68 GOGO Picture Viewer ActiveX OCX help you to view and save images of different formats include Bmp,Gif,Jpg,Jpeg,Png,Tif,Tiff,multipaged Tiff.You can rotate,flip,zoom,resize,draw
|Find all software similar on PDF Viewer Component 3.2|
- Adobe Reader upgrade ends as missing link Q. I was running Adobe Reader 6.0 when an announcement popped up saying that there was an upgraded version, 6.0.1, available on the Adobe Systems Inc. site. Supposedly, this upgrade had some patches and fixed some bugs with the 6.0 reader. I downloaded ..
- Adobe Net Up on Demand for PDF Software Adobe Systems Inc. said income in the latest quarter rose as wider adoption of its PDF standard for digital documents continued to drive demand, prompting the software-maker to boost its fiscal 2005 financial targets.
|Find all news similar on PDF Viewer Component 3.2|