|Syntheway Zephyrus is a hybrid synthesizer that combines an analog synthesis engine and soundfont oscillator to produce complex pads and background sounds.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Virtual Room Emulator VST 1.4 Virtual Room Emulator is a VST reverb plug-in for native PC platforms. Used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment. It simulates the reverberation of a sound in a rectangular type room.
- Syntheway Magnus Choir VSTi 1.6 Magnus Choir is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural, synthetic and hybrid choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Includes a variety of vocal textures and sustained vowels in multiple dynamics.
|Show all author software|
Syntheway Zephyrus is a Hybrid Synthesizer that combines an analog synthesis engine and SoundFont oscillator to produce complex pads and background sounds.
- Soundfont Oscillator: The SFO Uses the raw samples in a SoundFont file (*.SF2) as waveforms. Samples can be arranged into Banks, Patches, Key and Velocity zones.
- 2 Digitally Controlled Oscillator - DCO - with 3 selectable waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse) have knobs to control the octave (4' 8' 16') , and interval.
- 2 Digitally Controlled Filter - DCF - A) with control over cutoff, contour amount, FM mod and emphasis. B) with control over ADSR envelope generator (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- 1 Mixer, controlling oscillators A & B, master volume, Filter mod and Tracking rate.
- LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with 2 selectable waveforms (Triangle & Pulse)
- Loudness Contour with control over ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Distortion Unit (Waveshaper): A wave distortion effect which maps input to output values using flexible spline-based graph. # PORTAMENTO/GLIDE control: affects pitch transitions. A gliding effect that allows a sound to change pitch at a gradual rate, rather than abruptly, when a new key is pressed or MIDI note sent.
- Delay Effect Built-in: with Modulation (Varies the delay time dynamically- 0 to 10V ) and Amount of Feedback controls.
- 64 presets (Pre-programmed sounds), including a vast array of Synths (Lead, Organ, Clavinet, Harpsichord, Flute, Malet), Atmos, Pads and FX. Some of them mixed with SoundFont (SF2) Oscillator's background.
- On-screen MIDI keyboard that can be played with the mouse, or keyboard (Q is Middle-C, Z two Octaves lower)
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller (Control of all parameters for use with external hardware control). 23 MIDI CC messages are recognized.
( Syntheway ZEP )
VST, VSTi, virtual, instrument, hybrid, synthesis, synth, soundfont, sf2, oscillator, player, synthesizer, sampler, leads, fx, pads, background, ambient, atmos, organ, clavinet, rock, textures, Syntheway, Daniel, Laiseca, MIDI, keyboard, LFO, glide
VST 2.xx Host: FL Studio, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, Nuendo, Acid Pro. CPU 500 MHz - RAM: 128MB
32 new predefined sounds. Redesigned GUI. Some bug-fixes and smaller improvements. Includes a vast array of Synths (Lead, Organ, Clavinet, Harpsichord, Flute, Malet), Atmos, Pads and FX.
| Freeware alternatives Zephyrus VSTi 1.1|
| Free Download Zephyrus VSTi 1.1 from download.syntheway.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Fantasize Soundfont Player VSTi 2.51 Fantasize is a sampler generator which can load SoundFont (SF2 format) instruments/drumkits collections, designed for creating music on your VST Host. High quality
|Find all software similar on Zephyrus VSTi 1.1|