50 formulae catering to Hydraulic Engineering.Scientific Evaluator-Superlative collection of Operators and instant reference to recent calculations.Memory functions etc. Time Req. to Empty a Sphere (Sharp Edged Orifice) and more..
Description: 50 formulae catering to Hydraulic Engineering.
Scientific Evaluator-Superlative collection of Operators and instant reference to recent calculations. Memory functions etc.
A must have for Hydraulic Engineering professionals and students. This Palm software program empowers you with instant references and solutions of frequently encountered calculation at your finger tips.Just few taps,and all the calculations that consumed lots of efforts and time will vanish,there by increasing efficiency.This means you will have more time to analyze your information and make better informed decisions,thus helping professionals maintain a competitive edge and helping students to excel in their academics.
• Time Req. to Empty a Sphere (Sharp Edged Orifice)
• BHP Req. to Pump any Fluid
• Centrifugal Pump Head
• Concrete Pipe (Gravity Flow Through Pipe)
• Discharge From Open Horizontal Pipes
• Discharge Time between Communicating Vessels
• Flow Rate of Steam
• Flow Rate of Water
• Fluid Pressure on a Piston
• Friction Head Loss in Pipes
• Full Flow in Round Pipes
• Horse Power
• Hydraulic Flow Through Tubes
• Hydraulic Systems
• Ind. Waste Water Flow Rates (Parshall Flume)
• Ind. Waste Water Flow Rates (Rectangular Weirs)
• Ind. Waste Water Flow Rates (Triangular Weirs)
• Min. Req. Flow through Pumps
• Pipe Size Requirements (For Dia. Of Pipe)
• Pressure Loss Through Valves
• Pumping Cost (Ductile Iron pipe)
• Relative Capacities of Pipes
• Reynolds Number and Laminar Flow
• Speed of an Actuator
• Tank Capacity, Surface Area and Metal Weight
• Tank Overflow and Vent Nozzle Sizes
• Time Req. to Empty a Cone (Rounded Orifice)
• Time Req. to Empty a Cone (Sharp Edged Orifice)
• Time Req. to Empty a Cone (Short Flush-Mounted Tube)
• Time Req. to Empty a Horiz. Cyl. (Rounded Orifice) and more..