Solid File System 4.5 Solid File System is an implementation of a file system that uses one file on the media (such as hard drive or CD-ROM) for storing the data. It supports journalling, multiple streams per file, unlimited storage file size, encryption and compression.
Description: With help of SSHBlackbox VCL edition your Dlephi, C++Builder or FreePascal application can
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secured with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X.509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
* store SSH keys on PKCS#11-compatible cryptographic devices (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
* create your own SSH server applications that communicate with any third-party SSH clients
SSHBlackbox VCL Edition is a comprehensive collection of native VCL components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your Delphi / C++Builder / FreePascal applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is VCL edition, which can be used with Delphi 2005-2010, Delphi 4-7, C++Builder 2007-2010, FreePascal 2.4 and later.
Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.