|LLCryptoLib is a .NET library which allows programmers to easily add encryption, integrity and authentication services to their software. It is compatible with MS .NET and Novell Mono environments. It also provides shredding methods.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:49|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Iside 4.1.1030 Iside is a message digest, hash code computing tool. It can be used for file integrity checking. It also compares files and folders by computing their hash code (MD5,SHA1,CRC32,...).
- NCrypt TX 2.3 NCrypt TX is a text based cryptographic tool with Steganography capabilities. Supports DES, Rijndael-AES, SHA, and MD5 algorithms. Convert your e-mail or other messages into a sequence of encrypted hexadecimal or Base64 characters.
|Show all author software|
LLCryptoLib is a .NET library which allows programmers to easily add encryption, integrity and authentication services to their software. It is compatible with MS .NET and Novell Mono environments. It also provides shredding methods.
It offers both asymmetrical and symmetrical encryption classes and hashing functions for text and binary files plus full shredding capabilities. It also offers methods for digital certificates and public key management. It is free for non commercial uses.
It is free for students and academic purposes. Enterprise or commercial licenses must be purchased (see enclosed licensing options).
It is engineered to be easy to use and standard compliant, fully compatible with ASP.NET Web Applications and Visual C#, Visual Basic .NET, Managed C++ .NET Applications.
LLCryptoLib can be linked to managed (.NET) and unmanaged (COM) projects.
* Triple DES
* Rijndael (AES)
Text to binary conversions:
* Plain text (UTF8)
* Hexadecimal (with 4 styles)
Storage Shredding algorithms
* US Department of Defense (DoD)
* Guttman Simple
* Navso P-5329-26
* German VSITR5
* HMG Infosec Standard 5
* .NET API Compliant
(algorithms implements System.Security.Cryptography.SymmetricAlgorithm)
* Asynchronous feedback on operations through delegates
* Enum's based algorithm choice
* MSDN Style documentation on both HTML and WinHelp formats
LLCryptoLib is part of the popular Folder Crypt software by LittleLite.
cryptography library, C#, .NET library, hash, shred, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SKEIN, BLOWFISH, CAST5, AES, RIJNDAEL, DES, 3DES, GUTMANN, DOD
Requires .NET Framework 2.0
Added SKEIN hash algorithms; added Fowler/Noll/Vo FNV fast hash algorithms; added ThreeFish symmetric encryption algorithm; Certificate and LLCertificate classes method names have been redesigned; refactorings and minor bug fixing.
| Free Download LLCryptoLib 2.0.1024 from littlelite.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- HsCipherSDK Encryption Library 2.2 HsCipherSDK is an Encryption Library, an API of symmetric cryptographic algorithms and digital signing functions. The library includes block and stream cipher modules: AES, 3DES
- CryptoTools 3.1 CryptoTools is a multi-language suite of encryption libraries that provides DES and Triple DES (3DES) encryption, as well as Base64 and MD5 encoding . CryptoTools supports C, C
|Find all software similar on LLCryptoLib 2.0.1024|