|ShellObjects is a set of components which allow your applications to create appbar, display MSN/Office2003 style popups, put icons in the shell tray notification area, create, modify, read shortcut (*.lnk) files and internet shortcut (*.url) files.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Shell MegaPack ActiveX 2012 Shell MegaPack brings drop-in Windows shell browsing functionality to your app with support for contextmenus, dragdrop, icons, virtual items,renaming, infotips and advanced features like Thumbnail/Details/Group Views,item filtering and customization.
- Shell MegaPack.Net 2010 Shell MegaPack.Net recreates the entire Windows Explorer shell browsing UI functionality in your app in just a couple of seconds. It supports contextmenus,dragdrop,icons,virtual items,renaming,infotips and Thumbnail/Details/Group Views .
|Show all author software|
ShellObjects.Net is a set of components which allow your applications to create quick-launch like appbars with drag-docking and autohide functionality [ShellAppBar], display MSN/Office2003 style popups [ShellPopupNotification], create back-forward navigating wizards [Wizard], display Explorer-like progress dialogs [ShellProgressDialog], monitor system idle time [SystemIdleTimer], perform multiple file/folder operations with Explorer-like progress dialog support [ShellFileOperation], add automatic resizing and resolution-independence to your forms [Resizer], define and listen to system-wide hotkeys [ SystemHotkey], create system tray icons with support for animations, multiple icons and balloon styles [ShellNotiyIcon], display Vista-style task-dialogs [TaskDialog], SingleInstanceComponent, TaskScheduler library, SystemHook listening to system-wide mouse and keyboard input, shortcut/internet shortcut library and more. The new version offers a brand new component System Hook and new functionality and features to ShellAppBar, ShellProgressDialog, ShellUtils. ShellObjects.Net is written in 100% C# managed code; it fully supports Visual Studio 2010 with Net 3.5/4.0 and Windows 7; The new version now works with the .Net Framework Client Profile. It has a royalty-free redistribution license; it has no external dependencies and it comes with comprehensive documentation and numerous samples
component, control, shell, windows, dotnet, .net, windows, forms, c#, vb.net, c++, mfc, viewpack, megapack, shellnotifyicon, shellpopupnotification, shelllink, urllink, notifyicon, shellobjects, popup, shortcut, link, url, msn, office, office2003, tray, icon, balloon, appbar
.Net Framework 1.0 or higher.
The new version now works with the .Net Framework Client Profile. It offers a brand new component System Hook and new functionality and features to ShellAppBar, ShellProgressDialog, ShellUtils. It also offers improved Windows 7 support and much more.
| Freeware alternatives ShellObjects.Net 2010|
| Free Download ShellObjects.Net 2010 from ssware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ShellObjects ActiveX 2012 a set of components which allow your applications to display MSN/Office2003 style popups; put icons in the shell tray notification area,create; modify, read shortcut (*.lnk) files
- ShellObjects.WPF 2010 ShellObjects is a set of components which allow your applications to create appbar, display MSN/Office2003 style popups, put icons in the shell tray notification area, create
|Find all software similar on ShellObjects.Net 2010|
- URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.
- A German Banking Icon Beats the Rap Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and five other leading German business executives were acquitted on July 22 of criminal charges that they wasted shareholders' money by authorizing large payments to senior staff when former industrial and telecom giant M
|Find all news similar on ShellObjects.Net 2010|