|FileView.Net Control brings a drop-in Windows Explorer-like listview to your application complete with Thumbnail, Details and GroupView, AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, default key-handling, infotips and renaming.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, Italian|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Shell MegaPack ActiveX 2012 Shell MegaPack brings drop-in Windows shell browsing functionality to your app with support for contextmenus, dragdrop, icons, virtual items,renaming, infotips and advanced features like Thumbnail/Details/Group Views,item filtering and customization.
- ShellObjects.Net 2010 ShellObjects is a set of components which allow your applications to create appbar, display MSN/Office2003 style popups, put icons in the shell tray notification area, create, modify, read shortcut (*.lnk) files and internet shortcut (*.url) files.
|Show all author software|
FileView.Net Control 2010 brings a drop-in Windows Explorer file and folder browsing functionality to your app. This UI component is a perfect replacement for the plain, inflexible, modal APIs which developers are currently limited to. It offers complete support for Thumbnail, Details and GroupView, AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, default key-handling, infotips and renaming. It features powerful behavior control and customization functionality that takes it miles ahead of Windows Explorer by adding features like filtering, checkboxes, custom items, custom columns and dragdrop control and customization of default contextmenus, displaynames, icons and infotips. When combined with FolderView and ShComboBox controls, it recreates the entire Windows Explorer UI in your app. FileView.Net is written in 100% C# managed code; it fully supports Visual Studio 2010 and Net 4.0; it has a royalty-free redistribution license; it has no external dependencies and it comes with comprehensive documentation and numerous samples.
fileview, activex, control, shell, namespace, file, folder, listview, window, explorer, browse, dotnet, .net, windows, forms, c#, vb.net, c++, mfc, megapack, viewpack, shellnotifyicon, shellpopupnotification, shelllink, urllink, notifyicon, shellobjects
.Net Framework 1.1 or higher.
Support for additional IDEs and New features.
| Freeware alternatives FileView.Net 2010|
| Free Download FileView.Net 2010 from ssware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FileView ActiveX Control 2010 brings a drop-in Windows Explorer-like listview to your application complete with Thumbnails, Details and Group Views, AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem
- ShComboBox ActiveX Control 2009 ShComboBox ActiveX Control is a Win-Explorer-like drive-selection combobox which shows all drives, folders and optionally files in a cascaded manner with identical displaytexts
|Find all software similar on FileView.Net 2010|
- IBM Patches Faulty ActiveX Controls Hackers could use two of IBM ActiveX controls designed for automated PC support to attack PCs through the Internet Explorer browser, according to security firm eEye Digital Security.
|Find all news similar on FileView.Net 2010|