USBTrace is an easy to use and powerful USB protocol analyzer for the USB bus and the devices connected to it. USBTrace can monitor USB transactions happening at USB host controllers, hubs and devices. USBTrace is a 100% software product.
Description: USBTrace is a software-only USB Protocol Analyzer for Windows. USBTrace can monitor USB transactions happening at USB host controllers, hubs and devices. USBTrace is a 100% software product. Especially suited for inspecting host side USB protocol. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista & Windows 7 operating systems (Both 32-bit and 64-bit).
1. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista & Windows 7 operating systems (Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions).
2. Works with USB 1.x, 2.0 and 3.0 Host Controllers, Hubs and Devices.
3. USBTrace can capture USB transactions at USB host controllers, Hubs and Devices
4. USBTrace can capture USB transactions handled by any device object in the USB device stack.
5. USBTrace captures and displays valuable information for WDM driver developers and firmware authors.
6. USBTrace is a non intrusive bus analyzer. It does not use any filter drivers to capture USB transactions.
7. USBTrace can capture all USB transactions during device enumeration.
8. Automatic capturing for hot plugged devices.
9. Search and filtering options can be performed on captured information.
10. Export monitored USB requests to HTML, XML, CSV or text file.
11. Supports continuous capture for non stop analysis.
12. Supports decoding of class specific USB requests and descriptors. (HID, Hub, Mass Storage, Bluetooth, Still Image Capture, Video, Audio, Printer, Smart Card, Vendor Specific, WUSB)
12. Supports background capturing for high performance capture sessions.
13. View performance statistics for each capture session. Performance reports can be exported as HTML or text files.
USB Analyzer 3.0.210 USB Analyzer is a powerful tool for monitoring USB port activities on Windows. It enables intercepting, displaying, recording and analyzing data exchanged between applications and
USBlyzer 2.2 USBlyzer is a Professional USB Protocol Analyzer software for Windows. It is capable of capturing, decoding and analyzing various class specific protocols i.e. HID, CDC used in the
USB Token Checks Out PCs Returning to the Office With more corporate workers than ever working at home or in secondary locations at least part time, many enterprise security managers find themselves at a loss to control the security and integrity of the machines their users work on.