Elecard StreamEye Studio 1.3
( View screenshot )
|Elecard StreamEye Studio is a set of powerful applications designed for professionals and prosumers in the video compression field. Elecard StreamEye Studio enables the user to perform an effective in-depth analysis of video sequences.|
Sep 26, 2013 16:30:00|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Elecard Mobile Converter 1.0 Elecard Mobile Converter is a software application designed to encode any media files into MP4 file format used in Sony PlayStation®Portable, smart phones, communicators, and other mobile devices.
- Elecard MPEG Player 6.0 Elecard MPEG Player is capable of playing back all of today's popular media formats. It is a perfect solution for users with low-perormance systems, as it is optimized for the most efficient usage of system resourses with maximum playback quality.
|Show all author software|
Elecard StreamEye Studio is a set of powerful applications designed for media professionals and prosumers to analyze video quality, troubleshoot problems in the encoded stream for further video compression optimization and ensure compliance to the video standards. The program displays frames, their size, type, time position, and order in the stream; bit rate declared in headers as well as other common video stream parameters.
Elecard StreamEye Studio v 1.3 comprises Elecard StreamEye v.3.3, Elecard YUV Viewer v.3.0, Elecard Video QuEst v.1.0, Elecard Stream Analyzer v.2.3, Elecard Buffer Analizer v.2.1.
Elecard StreamEye v.3.3 provides the user with a visual representation of the encoded video features and a stream structure analysis of MPEG-1/2/4 or AVC/H.264 Video Elementary Streams, MPEG-1 System Streams, MPEG-2 Program Streams and MPEG-2 Transport Streams.
Streams YUV Viewer v.3.0 is designed to view data sequences in YUV video files, compare files against one another to find out if binary images match, and view the result of comparison. The application also allows the user to calculate quality metrics, such as PSNR, NQI and VQM.
Elecard Video QuEst v.1.0 allows the user to calculate video quality metrics, such as PSNR, NQI, VQM, SSIM, DELTA, MSE and MSAD. It has been designed and implemented for reverse engineering and analysis.
Elecard Stream Analyzer v.2.3 is a powerful tool designed for syntax analysis of encoded media streams and presentation of the analysis log in a human readable form. Stream Analyzer operates with MPEG-1 Video/Audio, MPEG-2 Video/Audio, AAC, AC-3 and AVC/H.264 files.
Elecard Buffer Analyzer v.2.1 allows to analyze video buffer parameters of the decoder.
Whether you are a multimedia application developer, codec writer, system engineer or QA team member, Elecard StreamEye Studio is essential for you to perform an effective in-depth analysis of video sequences
video quality, video compression optimization, video sequences, AVC/H.264, analysis, YUV, quality metrics, mpeg2, mpeg4, video compression
MMX-enhanced CPU, 128 MB RAM, DirectX 7.0 (and higher) compatible VGA card
Updated decoders, extended with SVC format, bugs fixed,
| Find last version of Elecard StreamEye Studio|
| Freeware alternatives Elecard StreamEye Studio 1.3|
| Free Download Elecard StreamEye Studio 1.3 from elecard.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Elecard StreamEye Slim 1.1 Elecard StreamEye Slim is a light edition of the next-generation professional software Elecard StreamEye, designed for advanced analysis of video quality. Elecard StreamEye Slim is
|Find all software similar on Elecard StreamEye Studio 1.3|
- Apple: Video's future is Tiger, QuickTime 7, H.264 One of the most talked-about video codecs in the last year, H.264, will make its debut in QuickTime 7 this year when Apple ships Mac OS X Tiger. Apple says that because H.264 is a standard and has been adopted by standards organizations and many other com
- Movie Studios Allow Some Video Copying A group of eight companies, including Warner Bros. Studios and Walt Disney, are announcing plans to make available a content-management technology. The technology, called Advanced Access Content System or AACS, would allow consumers to copy prerecorded ..
|Find all news similar on Elecard StreamEye Studio 1.3|