HS Host Monitor - IP Network Monitoring Software for Windows which allows you to monitor up down status IP hosts on local LAN and on the Internet. Monitors using ICMP ping or TCP, sends email notifications to network admin
Feb 22, 2012 12:27:01
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Description: HS Host Monitor is an IP network monitoring software for Windows which allows you to monitor up down status of IP hosts on local LAN and on the Internet. Host Monitor software consists of a server network monitoring application for Windows and a GUI client monitoring application that connects to the server. HS Host Monitor server and the client can be installed on the same or on different computers.
An operator can manage the test items and see the current status of the monitored hosts (monitored items): up or down, receive events in real time and inspect old events. The up / down events for all monitored hosts are saved in an SQL database at the server side.
HS Host Monitor server, if configured to do so, sends email notifications to network administrator about the status change of monitored items, that include event timestamp, monitored items description, IP address / hostname and event text.
* Up to 100 monitored items (IP hosts)
* Host Monitor server remotely controlled by Host Monitor Client
* Real time event notifications about the status of monitored hosts
* Administrator sees which hosts are down clearly
* Monitor using ICMP ping or TCP
* Configurable test interval and number of retries
* Optional email notifications sent to network administrator on test items up or down
* HS Host Monitor Server auto starts with Windows and runs hidden with an icon in system tray
* Host Event history, an operator can specify event depth
DEKSI Network Manager 4.9 DEKSI Network Manager is an advanced and powerful network monitoring tool. It can continuously monitor the state of your servers, various network services, databases and more over
DEKSI Network Administrator 8.4 An advanced, powerful, and feature rich network mapping, monitoring, management, and administration software solution. Windows 9X, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012
Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.