|ColorCache is a powerful color picker, color scheme generator and palette management system. Select colors from your screen or use the built-in tools to create color schemes. Preview results in your own web pages or export in a variety of formats.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:33|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- LogMeister 220.127.116.11 LogMeister is a powerful solution to centrally monitor and analyze virtually any log your systems and applications can generate including Event Logs and text logs and RSS.
|Show all author software|
This compact box of color tools is the designers equivalent of the Swiss Army Penknife. It packs in a color picker, color scheme generator, web preview tools and much more. Designed to fit seamlessly with the way you work, it sits quietly in the system tray ready to be summoned with a simple mouse click or key press. Compatible with most graphics programs, it is a popular choice for professionals and home users alike.
The color picker will harvest colors from anywhere on your computer screen, including web pages, photographs and images. It can be invoked with a single key press. It's only on-screen presence is a small magnifier around your cursor. Selected colors will be automatically saved to a palette, and/or copied to the clipboard in a format of your choosing ready to be pasted into your favorite applications.
The palette builder allows you to generate beautiful color schemes at the click of a button. Simply choose a base color and let the built-in color formulas instantly produce a selection of color schemes. Choose from harmonies, complements, analogous colors and more. Adjust the base color using the sliders or color wheel and watch your color scheme change before your eyes, from vibrant colors to subtle pastel shades.
ColorCache comes with a wide range of built-in color formulas. If you can't find what you want you can easily edit existing formulas or define your own using the powerful formula editor. You can even reverse engineer formulas from an existing color scheme. If you see a web color scheme that you like let ColorCache reproduce it for you in a variety of different hues and shades.
Color schemes can be organized into palette collections and saved in numerous formats. ColorCache is compatible with most popular graphics programs including Photoshop, Paintshop Pro and Freehand. You can also preview and distribute your favorite color schemes at the click of a button - choose from a selection of built in layouts or use your own web pages.
color theory, photoshop, .aco, .act, illustrator, .acf, freehand, color scheme, multi-monitor, Color, picker, saturation, tool, palette, lightness, web site colours, hue, Colour, .ai, .pal, multi monitor, paintshop pro, dropper
- Fix: double-click editing preference now held across sessions
- Provided easier access to color format editing through format combo.
- Can now configure the status bar to show multiple color formats in your preferred order.
- Some compatibility changes.
| Find last version of ColorCache|
| Freeware alternatives ColorCache 4.2|
| Free Download ColorCache 4.2 from tlhouse.swmirror.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- color4design 1.0 A professional color matching software to help designers achieve greater levels of color harmony. Working with the color4design can help you to instantly pick colors, explore color
|Find all software similar on ColorCache 4.2|
Similar smart reviews:
- ASWSystems Scheme 1.6. Scheme in a Moment ASWSystems Scheme, is the easiest and most pleasant way to create complex, highly-detailed schematic pictures with multiple small recurring elements. ASWSystems Scheme
- ColorCache 3.5.3, World Of Colors ColorCache is an ultimate set of color tools, suitable for any designer or web developer. The smart organization of the software allows
|Find all smart reviews similar on ColorCache 4.2|