AVIRA Removal Tool for Windows 2.0.1
( View screenshot )
|AVIRA Removal Tool for Windows v 2.0.1 is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool, specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system, such as Worm.Sober.J/P/Y and W32.Stanit.A|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:49|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
AVIRA Removal Tool for Windows v 2.0.1 is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool, specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system:
* Repair affected files, whenever possible (sometimes files may be irremediably damaged by the malware's actions).
* Easy to use: you do not even need to install it, just unpack it and use the operation instructions provided in the readme file.
* Constant transparency: it displays information while scanning files on your computer, thus allowing you to know the live status of its activity.
* Report features: this tool is able to create log files and reports after completing its task, providing information on scan results.
* Continuous development: we recommend you to check regularly for the latest version, as our virus researchers will add more detection routines to this tool, in order to remove even more threats
virus removal, trojan horse, anti virus, virus protection, tool, virus, antivirus software, virus scanner, virus scan, internet security, computer security, free, free tool, phishing, antivirus
| Free Download AVIRA Removal Tool for Windows 2.0.1 from avira.com|