|Monitor hosts, shared resources, FTP and web servers, files, folders, free space, SNMP. Get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network map and see your network's state in visual form at any time|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- 10-Strike SearchMyDiscs 4.2 Catalog your disks. Create CD/DVD database. Browse and search for files, photographs, and folders on the disks of your collection without getting the disks from their cases, loading them into your computer, and having to view the disks one by one.
- Junk Mail Remover 1.3 Delete junk mail: spam, virus, trojan, and e-mails with big attachments fast and easily. If your connection is slow (dial-up, GPRS, etc) or you have to pay for internet traffic, Junk Mail Remover will save your time and money.
|Show all author software|
Monitor network hosts, shared resources, and traffic, get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, and be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network diagram and see your network's state in visual form at any time.
The program includes a number of features for administrators such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace route, obtaining information on remote computers, creating reports, etc. LANState does not require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
1. Modeling a local area network diagram in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map with images.
2. Monitoring hosts (ICMP ping and connecting to TCP port are supported).
3. Monitoring the usage of your shared resources by other users of the network.
4. Monitoring load of your network card (incoming/outgoing traffic).
5. Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
6. Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
7. Notifying on events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
8. Performing actions on devices via the configurable context menu.
9. ICMP, TCP/IP, DNS, ARP, MAC, SNMP monitoring, etc.
network, map, diagram, mapping, lan, monitor, monitoring, host, tcp, scanner, ip, mac, remote, computer, lanstate, 10-strike, shutdown, administrator, dns, reboot, device, restart
Network (NetBios, ICMP, TCP, UDP must be enabled in your firewall)
Added ability to add images to devices (for example, photographs). Fixed the program hang on retrieving the list of services from an unavailable computer.
| Freeware alternatives 10-Strike LANState 5.5|
| Free Download 10-Strike LANState 5.5 from 10-strike.com|