|The MathCalc calculate mathematical expressions. The expressions entered, you can save into formula lists. You can plot 2D charts by means tabular data, importing the data from files, or using Cartesian, polar or parametric functions.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:22|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- MyPlot Chart Editor 1.0 With the help of the MyPlot, you can plot 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional graphs of various types: Bar, Pie, Line, Gantt, Area, etc. You can edit, save and print out the plotted charts easily and quickly.
|Show all author software|
MathCalc run with the calculator and graph plotter mode. Within the calculator mode, you can compute mathematical expressions, trigonometric, hyperbolic or logarithmic functions. The entered expressions and functions are saved into formula lists. The program has a handy, easy-to-use formula editor for these lists.
Within the plotter mode, you can plot 2D graphs a few ways: using tabular data, importing the data from files, pasting data from Windows clipboard or assigning Cartesian (y = f(x)), polar (r = f(u)) or parametric (x = f(u); y = f(u)) functions. It is possible to save, print and export graphs plotted. The program allows zooming and scrolling graphs. MathCalc supports adjusting of all chart elements in the real time mode (WYSIWYG - What You See Is What You Get). The graphs plotted, you can edit, save, print out and export to files of graphics formats (BMP, WMF or EMF). In addition, it is possible to export the graph points to a text file.
graph plotter, calculator, formula, trigonometrical function, scientific calculator, graph plotting, logarithmic function, MathCalc, hyperbolic function, chart, mathematical calculator, graph, function, diagram, mathematical function
Pentium 200 MHz processor, 32 Mb of RAM, about 2 Mb free hard disk space
| Freeware alternatives MathCalc 2.1|
| Free Download MathCalc 2.1 from ypssoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Fornux Calculator Student Edition 1.0 Compute simple to high-precision arithmetic (up to 60 decimal places), render beautiful 2D/3D graphics and histogram/scatter plot quickly with smart formatting, trace your graphic
- Equation Plotter - EqPlot 1.3.6 Graph plotter program plots 2D graphs from complex equations. The application comprises algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic and transcendental functions. EqPlot can be used to
|Find all software similar on MathCalc 2.1|
- Music moves in a mathematical way The power of music to convey a certain emotion can now be predicted by a mathematical model, an Australian psychologist has found.
- EHarmony.com Patents Matchmaking Formula Chemistry? Forget it. Psychology and statistics best determine whether two people will have a happy marriage at least so claims an online dating service that's patented its matchmaking formula.
|Find all news similar on MathCalc 2.1|