|CAD Importer DLL is SDK for any DLL-supporting development environment, which is used for development of applications in vast range of industrial sectors where it is necessary to work with CAD file formats such as DWG, DXF, DWF, HPGL, PLT, CGM, SVG.|
Aug 14, 2013 15:20:52|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
CAD Importer DLL is a multi-functional SDK for using in any integrated development environment (IDE) that supports DLL technology. The product can be used for development of applications in vast range of industrial sectors, such as mechanical engineering, building, circuit technology, cartography and analytic systems, where it's necessary to work with CAD file formats: AutoCAD DWG/DXF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL/HPGL2, PLT, HGL, CGM, SVG.
CAD Importer DLL:
- supports the most common CAD formats (DWG, DXF, HPGL/HPGL2, PLT, CGM, SVG);
- provides sequential access to all the entities in the imported CAD drawing;
- supports export to DXF, HPGL, CGM, SVG, SWF, PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, WMF, EMF file formats;
- compatible with any DLL-supporting development environment;
- supports 32- and 64-bit platforms;
- supports Unicode.
CAD Importer DLL package consists of:
- CADImporter.dll library;
- Documentation for the library;
- Executable files of demo applications;
- The source code of the demo applications for Delphi, C++Builder, MS Visual Basic, MS Visual C++ and C#.
CAD, AutoCAD, DXF, DWG, Hewlett-Packard, HPGL, HPGL2, PLT, SVG, CGM, SWF, PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, WMF, EMF, SDK, DLL, Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C++, C#, import, export
- Improvements in processing of splitted line types
- Bug fixes
| Find last version of CAD Importer DLL|
| Freeware alternatives CAD Importer DLL 9.1|
| Free Download CAD Importer DLL 9.1 from cadsofttools.com|