|BookCAT is a fully featured book organizer database which will help you catalog a book collection of any size. BookCAT will help you know what you have and where it is. Quickly catalog your books by downloading information from the Internet.|
Oct 4, 2012 13:19:46|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CATVids 9.33 CATVids is a comprehensive video organizer database which will help you catalog a video collection of any kind, from DVDs to Blu-Ray discs to VHS tapes. Quickly catalog your collection by downloading data from the internet.
- CATraxx 9.44 CATraxx is a powerful music organizer database which will help you catalog a music collection of any kind, from vinyl records to CDs to MP3s.
|Show all author software|
BookCAT is a fully featured book organizer database which will help you catalog a book collection of any size. Book lovers, churches, schools, clubs and business libraries all over the world are discovering that it is not necessary to spend thousands of dollars to get a sophisticated inventory manager that will keep track of a large (or small) book collection.
BookCAT has a comprehensive set of fields, enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: author, title, publisher, ISBN number, publish date, number of pages, editor, original title, translator, binding, edition, type of book (fiction, non-fiction, etc.), category and sub-category, purchase date and price, current value, condition, status (own, want, for sale), personal rating, owner, location, keywords, awards and nominations, comments, synopsis, reviews, and more.
You can effectively find the information you are looking for by using the powerful search and filter features. BookCAT allows you search your database with any combination of data fields and operators.
BookCAT includes a report designer that lets you create professional looking reports with exactly the layout you want. Use one of the more than 80 pre-defined reports, or create your own reports from scratch. You have full control over data fields, groups, sort order, columns, fonts, colors, paper size, margins and print orientation. BookCAT lets you preview reports on screen before printing, or save reports in virtually any file format.
You can quickly generate documents to be published on the Internet. The loan module lets you keep track of books on loan. Check the program periodically to see what is still out on loan. You will always know who has what and since when.
BookCAT uses popup menus for quick feature access and navigation. BookCAT comes with a sample database to get you started and a comprehensive context sensitive on-line help system.
book, library, magazine, author, novel, short story, catalog, organize, collect, collection, report, search, query, keep track of, databasebook, database, collecting, cat
1 GB RAM, 1024x768 screen resolution
Various fixes and new features.
| Freeware alternatives BookCAT 10.22|
| Free Download BookCAT 10.22 from fnprg.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- StampCAT 10.23 StampCAT is powerful stamp organizer database that will help you maintain a detailed record of your collection. StampCAT will help you keep track of what you have, where it is, and
|Find all software similar on BookCAT 10.22|
- Google to Digitize Some Library Collections Five prestigious university and public libraries have reached agreement with Google Inc. to digitize millions of volumes in their collections and make portions of the text available for free to computer users online, the search giant plans to announce tod
- Library Collections Find Home Online It's a stately old building with looming columns, worn marble stairways and arched doorways dedicated in 1900 "to the conservation, advancement and dissemination of American Heritage."
|Find all news similar on BookCAT 10.22|