IM-History enables IM users to manage their contacts and chat logs online. The user-friendly solution consolidates all IM contacts and stores chat logs securely on a server, allowing free access from PC, laptop or any web-enabled device.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: IM-History is a unique web service that enables all Instant Messengers (IM) users to manage their contacts and access their chat histories online. The user-friendly solution consolidates all IM contacts and stores chat logs securely on a server, allowing free access from PC, laptop or any web-enabled device.
With IM-History, you can:
* Have consolidated chat history of as many IMs as you use
* Access your IM logs from any web-enabled devices (PCs, laptops, smart phones, etc.) and get them synced automatically
* Find information easily and fast via smart navigation and embedded search engine
* Merge your contacts from different messengers
* Freeware, everyone is welcome
* One-step installation and automatic setup
* Automatic sync while online
* Message log in server downtime
* Metacontact support (unified profile on your chat buddies from different IMs)
* Advanced search - by contact, by word/phrase, cross-contact, everywhere
* Mute contact, delete contact
The service is quickly evolving and becoming a standard component for numerous IM users. And the best thing about IM-History is that it's absolutely free, and there's no adware or functionality limitations.
Yahoo Messenger to get facelift Internet media company Yahoo on Sunday announced a major relaunch of Yahoo Messenger, its messaging product that allows people to communicate in real-time via the Internet.