|CuteFTP Home is a utility for transferring files between your computer and a remote File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server anywhere on the Internet. It offers the perfect blend of ease-of-use and performance for the home or personal FTP user.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Cute FTP Professional 8.3.4 CuteFTP Professional is an award-winning FTP Client for securely and reliably transferring files over industry standard protocols including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. It's the right choice when you want the ultimate in performance and security.
- Cute FTP Lite 8.3.4 CuteFTP Lite is an entry-level File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client used to transfer files of any size and/or type across the Internet.
|Show all author software|
What is CuteFTP Home?
CuteFTP Home is a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers. Whether you are publishing a Web page, downloading the latest digital images, music, or software, or if you are just transferring large files between your home and office, Cute FTP Home gets the job done every time.
When do I need CuteFTP Home?
CuteFTP Home is used to transfer files of any size and/or type, including Web pages, multi-media files, or other documents to and from a file transfer server over FTP, the standard for moving files across the Internet.
CuteFTP Home assures efficient, reliable, secure connections and transfers over FTP (FTP over SSL/TLS). Typical uses include:
* Upload your web pages to your ISP's FTP Server for viewing in a web browser
* Upload work files to an FTP server.
* Upload your auction images to an FTP Server
* Upload or download multimedia files such as music, images or video files
* Download the latest game patches, programs or game demos from participating FTP servers
* Download large files faster than when using your Web browser
* Backup critical files to an FTP server in case your system crashes
How does CuteFTP Home work?
CuteFTP Home is similar to a web browser. You enter an "FTP" address instead of an "HTTP" address and it transfers files instead of opening them. Additionally, it lets you change filenames, delete files or folders, or edit a remote document using its internal editor.
CuteFTP, FTP, FTPS, Secure FTP, File Transfer Protocol, utility, publish, upload, download
- Added support for file date parsing from Windows NT IIS FTP Server
- Improved retry logic on network failures when transferring via SFTP
- Corrected more than 30 discrete issues that lead to Client/Server crashes
- Corrected Windows 7 compatibility issues
| Freeware alternatives Cute FTP Home 8.3.4|
| Free Download Cute FTP Home 8.3.4 from ftp:|