Personal Info Keeper 3.0_build_28
( View screenshot )
|Save time and effort as you securely store and drag and drop personal information, like passwords, account information, name, address, credit card number into web based forms and Word documents. Work efficiently. Reduce typing and spelling errors|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:34|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Never type a UserID or password again. Never make a mistake entering your name, address, zip code, etc. into a Web Form. Store your private information secured.
Personal Info Keeper organizes all your personal information in a convenient tree view. With a single mouse click and friendly drag-and-drop, you can "move" that information where you need it. Sophisticated security and encryption are available to keep your information safe. Ideal for managing your web access passwords and account login information. Security features include program startup protection, data file encryption, automatic password history retention and secure password generation.
Use Personal Info Keeper to keep:
- account information, such as user names and passwords, to enable you to quickly logon to any Windows application or Web Site
- credit card and postal address information, to enable you to quickly drop this information to any form you need to fill in
- bookmarks to any local files and internet URLs you need to open often
- any other text information
Information is stored in a tree-like structure that includes folders and items. Each folder may contain any number of other folders and items. The transfer of information occurs using drag-and-drop technology with either OLE or the Windows Clipboard. You can store data in an encrypted format and limit access to it, if you wish. The AES algorithm is used to encrypt data and a password is used to generate an encryption key.
Some additional features are:
- Ability to cfreate a portable version you can use from a removable device such as a USB drive
- Search facility
- Automatic password generation
- Schedule reminders for anniversaries, birthdays, appointments, and so on
- Favorites list and link history
- Password history support
- Using system icons for link items
- Import data from another personal data file
- And many other
password manager, password generator, information manager, secure password, password, portable, generator, manager, organizer, protector, personal, info, encryption, encrypt, security, keep, private, file encryption, information security program
Possibility of creating a portable version that can be used from a device such as a USB drive, scheduling reminders, use of AES to encrypt data, search facility, favorites list, link history, abilty to restore items and folders from a recycle bin.
| Freeware alternatives Personal Info Keeper 3.0_build_28|
| Free Download Personal Info Keeper 3.0_build_28 from highcriteria.ca|
Similar software shotlights:
- Private Keeper 1.2 Private keeper will help you hide your personal data from public eye and reliably store them.Thanks to one of the most proven and fast RC6 encryption algorithms, Private keeper
- Passport 1.6 Passport is an easy-to-use password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords, logins, user IDs, access codes, and related information in a secure way. Passport is an
|Find all software similar on Personal Info Keeper 3.0_build_28|
- RSA Security, Passlogix Team Up For Password Solution Sign-On Manager, which gives users access to multiple Windows client/server, Web, or mainframe applications without having to re-authenticate each application can be integrated into existing RSA products.
- Brother's keeper? 'No way!', says Xbox2 It is reported that sources close to top Microsoft executives have confirmed that the Xbox2 (or whatever they may name it later) will not be backward compatible with its predecessor the Xbox. Now, if this were to be true, then Xbox users would not be able
|Find all news similar on Personal Info Keeper 3.0_build_28|