|Test and debug SNMP requests with Paessler SNMP Tester for free. Run simple SNMP requests against a device in your network, testing each single step of the SNMP request as it is logged into a logfile for analysis.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:29|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- IPCheck Server Monitor 22.214.171.1243 Reliable network and website monitoring. Sensor types include PING, PORT, HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP Advanced, HTTP Transaction, DNS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, SNMP, as well as various native Windows system sensors and native SQL sensors for MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle.
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 126.96.36.1993 An easy to use Windows solution that monitors and classifies bandwidth and network usage. The software supports SNMP, packet sniffing and netflow to generate live readings and trend data to optimize the efficiency of your network components.
|Show all author software|
With Paessler SNMP Tester you can run simple SNMP requests against a device in your network. During the test each single step of the SNMP request is logged into a logfile for analysis. The idea of this free program is to debug SNMP requests down to the protocol level in order to find communication and/or data problems in SNMP monitoring configurations.
Just follow these simple instructions:
1) Download Paessler SNMP Tester and run the snmptest.exe file.
2) Enter the IP address of your device and select the SNMP port and the SNMP community string.
3) Select a request type:
(a) MIB2 Interface: Reads the traffic counter of a port according to the MIB2 OID
(b) Custom OID: Enter a custom OID value to access any OID value on the device
(c) Device Uptime: Reads the standard system uptime value from the device
4) It may be necessary to select a specific local IP for the SNMP request (usually only necessary for multi homed systems)
5) Click on "Run Test" to start the testing process.
6) During the test you will find detailed information in the logfile window.
SNMP, packet sniffer, packet sniffing, netflow, cisco, router, firewall, mrtg, bandwidth, usage, ip, volume, prtg, traffic, graph, network, monitor, monitoring, free, freeware
Windows 7, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 (32bit and 64bit)
Please visit website for a detailed product history.
| Free Download Paessler SNMP Tester 3.2 from download2.paessler.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Paessler Netflow Tester 2.1 Paessler Netflow Tester is a free program that simply dumps the data of all Netflow packets that a computer receives from a Cisco router. This can be useful when debugging
|Find all software similar on Paessler SNMP Tester 3.2|
- Cisco grabs mega-router bandwidth lead CISCO'S new next-generation router puts the company's products firmly in the lead for core network routers, with switching capacity of up to 92 terabits per second.
- Cisco Router Shakes IP Telephony World The release of another new router does not mean much in the highly competitive Internet-backbone world. But when that router comes from a company with established inroads into the industry that may fuel the growth of the router market -- telecommunication
|Find all news similar on Paessler SNMP Tester 3.2|